The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 79 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

The Saudi's have had enough. They aren't coming back. Why should they change their mind? They expected to be welcomed but no, orchestrated protests added to the dragged out result.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/club-statement-1/

This is going to go on and on but for some unknown reason, Im more positive now than ive ever been that its endgame.

Completely Agree, Ashley would not have released the statement if he felt the KSA backing was still not available.

Masters and his bellend top 6, should be shitting it tonight, because if he puts out the dirty laundry, football will change in this country for ever, and for the better....

I don't get it. I thought the buyers pulled out of the deal. So why would the PL reject it now when it is no longer valid. Am I missing something?

I don't get it. I thought the buyers pulled out of the deal. So why would the PL reject it now when it is no longer valid. Am I missing something?

They haven't/hadn't officially withdrawn.

With the above in mind, they have had ample time to have their legal team work on the particulars of claim ahead of filing for Court action in anticipation of the recent decision by the PL. If it's not done soon (within the next 28 days) we can safely say it was all bullshit and they had little interest (if any).

Why no comment from Staveley?

So Mike Ashley puts out a statement blaming the Masters and the corrupt cousins of the Premier league cartel and seemingly is coming out smelling of roses.
Does anyone actually remember that the snake is a pathological liar on several occasions with a couple proven in court!

All sounding like a pile of elaborate bullshit to me!

For what it is worth I think the PL actually have a strong position. The fact that they offered independent arbitration should really stand them in good stead in any future discussions or proceedings.

More media hype and crap. Can’t see anything coming of it. The deal is off simple as that or am I missing something?

All I smell is bullshit!

PL trying to cover up they were influenced by Qatar and the top 6 cartel!

Ashley trying to play the victim to get fans back in the ground when restrictions are lifted.

Nothing from Staveley so was this all an elaborate plot deliberately planned to fail at the last hurdle?

Liars and ***** the lot of them.

The PiF consortium could've easily got around it by only purchasing 29% ( O&D's test applies to 30% and over) Reubens 81% Staveley 10% and make up the rest in Sponsorship like KSA has with Man Utd! They could even sell 10% to the fans and let them have a fan representative on the board. The Reubens could buy the club outright alone and have a Sponsorship deal with Saudi Aramco.

But they're not! Why? Another fucking scam thats why!

The PiF consortium could've easily got around it by only purchasing 29% ( O&D's test applies to 30% and over) Reubens 81% Staveley 10% and make up the rest in Sponsorship like KSA has with Man Utd! They could even sell 10% to the fans and let them have a fan representative on the board. The Reubens could buy the club outright alone and have a Sponsorship deal with Saudi Aramco.

But they're not! Why? Another fucking scam thats why!

Erm that's 120% you've divvied up there between the Ruebens, Pif and Staveley. Premier League would definitely reject that one.

Erm that's 120% you've divvied up there between the Ruebens, Pif and Staveley. Premier League would definitely reject that one.

Oh yeah durrr! Sorry, started on the wine early yesterday! Anyway they can divvy it up a few ways with the Reubens taking majority share.

Surprised nobody has picked up on the houses behind the East Stand being sold to a Saudi concern. More dot joining.....