The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 51 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Aye it's best to avoid it all as you're up and down more than a mackem lasses knickers.

Even tonight it's positive stuff with the Saudi's being tauted to be bidding for P/L TV rights as a sweetener.

This is what it's really been about, it always was! Was never about piracy to begin with, all about MONEY!!

BeIN Sports are shitting themselves that someone far richer can come in and buy up all the rights for double the price without even breaking a sweat.

Obviously Mr Morals hairy handed **** Keys and that dour Scottish **** Gray will most likely be out of a job, which is why they are taking it so personally. I doubt this will be good for their future career prospects being a pair of womanising sexists

This is what it's really been about, it always was! Was never about piracy to begin with, all about MONEY!!

BeIN Sports are shitting themselves that someone far richer can come in and buy up all the rights for double the price without even breaking a sweat.

Obviously Mr Morals hairy handed **** Keys and that dour Scottish **** Gray will most likely be out of a job, which is why they are taking it so personally. I doubt this will be good for their future career prospects being a pair of womanising sexists

Watched the most recent instalment of Richard Fucking Keys assasination of the Saudi Bid, it all makes sense now, P45 for the pair.

Spot on Owl the media are printing stories based on rumour, we have to wait but i have stopped reading about it.

Think that is being kind, the confidentiality clauses in this deal are watertight, nobody involved has squeaked a word. That leaves the Journos, looking for a story, normally without merit to fill column inches, as others have said, they have no clue, so best ignore!!

Should be a positive weekend ahead before the gloom comes back on Monday. Rinse and repeat. Maybe the announcement of the return fixture schedule could hide any takeover completion and end this loop.

I hope this takeover goes through before the premier league starts up. Knowing our luck it will go tits up and we'll get fucking relegated.

So will Mike because he will have to refund all the ticket money for the remaining games. Possibly for next season as well as nobody knows if crowds will be allowed in.

Imagine it though - Takeover doesnt happen, Mike has the refund ticket money, NUFC fuck up and get relegated.

I never thought this could go on so long, you start to wonder how much is real and how much is just speculation from all the media. However if the takeover is real I find it hard to see how the authorities could knock it back. Imagine in these times refusing to allow some of the richest people in the world to invest in your own country, your own game and the NE region. There would be hell on surely? I cant imagine the buyers would just roll over and watch Ashley trouser the deposit either.

They shouldn't knock it back just for the sake of the unbelievable hypocritical Gorilla mits and his BeIN Sports pals.

The PL, the FA should tell them to fuck off!

Well well well apparently the corrupt FA are getting in on the act now and have written threatening legal action against the Saudi state run TV station for theft of rights from the Alan Shearer era!

There are a lot of people trying to stop this takeover by pulling every dirty little trick in the book.

This is fucked now! They ARE going to find something, anything even minuscule, as long as its just enough for the PL to block it.

Prepare for it chaps because this aint happening now!

It's all just getting a bit fucking ridiculous now. All the other corrupt, human right abusing twats throughout football and because its Newcastle they try to pick up on any little fucking thing. How do sky or amazon etc get the rights for the games, because of course they just bid the most money honest. No back handers going to the league or fa is there 😂😂

This WTO report is due in mid June which they WILL point the finger at Mohammed bin Salman. Any takeover will be delayed until that report is published, hopefully (in all the hypocritical ***** eyes ) giving a reason for the PL to block the takeover. That's what they are all waiting for as they can't block it for any reason that is not in the current criteria for the owner's and directors test or the PL will get sued.

Im not so sure what is going to happen but it all just seems a bit of a barney between Saudi and Qatar.

It's all explained in here. https://beoutq.tv/

Regardless, surely it's in the Premier League's best interests to allow the takeover and work with the Saudi's in maybe getting their own P/L rights and thus allowing their cash in to prop up the league whilst it's suffering.

If they deny the takeover then would the Saudi's then just not continue illegally streaming anyway and thus costing the league more cash overall?

Pointing the finger is not proof although it may be for the PL.
Having seen Masters, he appears to be a bit of a wet dream and out of his depth and looking for something to bale him out. I may be wrong but 8 weeks is a long time to ponder and come up with nothing.
Its not fair on the new owners because they have to plan for the future as well as the present but their hand are tied until approval or rejection, not that Masters is bothered with his no time frame scenario

Pointing the finger is not proof although it may be for the PL.
Having seen Masters, he appears to be a bit of a wet dream and out of his depth and looking for something to bale him out. I may be wrong but 8 weeks is a long time to ponder and come up with nothing.
Its not fair on the new owners because they have to plan for the future as well as the present but their hand are tied until approval or rejection, not that Masters is bothered with his no time frame scenario

Will the PL have the finances to pay the Saudis, Staveley, Reuben brothers when they get sued.