The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 46 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

An old colleague of mine who lives in Saudi has just sent me an email saying it is being reported that the deal is complete in Saudi, i really really really really hope so

This could be the Friday of all Fridays, no matter what the future holds, just to see the back of this prick will actually feel like we’ve won something.

I think this could be taken in 2 ways Toony. Good and bad.

On the positive - it could be to get a new manager and marquee signing(s) in place by the day of announcement.

The negative could be seen as a deadline for any more complaints to raise and consider.

I think this could be taken in 2 ways Toony. Good and bad.

On the positive - it could be to get a new manager and marquee signing(s) in place by the day of announcement.

The negative could be seen as a deadline for any more complaints to raise and consider.

It's certainly a strange one. If you look on the transfer rumours page on SkySports (magically they now have one for us after it's usually only for the "top 6"), the same papers that are trying to ruin the takeover are suggesting we have bids in place for Edison Cavani, Kalidou CushtyBari and Wifried Zaha!

They haven't got a clue.

Ramadan !
Will our matches players and everything else NUFC related be subject to Muslim religious influence from now on then ?
I'd rather stick with Ashley :LOL:

I aluded to this earlier but I wonder how long this story can be stretched out when we've had no quotes from anyone involved in the alleged deal and only have a few documents posted to companies house to go off. Not to mention a lot of clickbait from the usual 'look at me' lot on social media or the regular journo's that know as much as Jimmy doon the allotment.

March 29th saw fresh stories hit the domain and here we are some two months later with an announcement expected at any minute still. This is just like whack-a-mole.

Have the Premier League even confirmed they are conducting the relevant investigations? I can't remember seeing anything.
Great point OM and in answer,not as far as I know.
I can however confirm that Rafa might possibly if he's asked come back definitely.

If he does mind i'll be completely in the opposite camp to a large section of our support in stating that I will definitely not be turning up at SJP during his hypothetical reign although I will/would still be willing the lads on............. regardless.

Came across the 11 page info.
22 May 2007 being the last business day prior to the announcement of the acquisition.
Commenting on the offer:
Mike Ashley said:
"I am delighted to have this opportunity to invest in Newcastle United..............