The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 45 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

She must have been very busy writing a few letters to all of these then!!! Where's the media outrage and telling us all to avoid these companies ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200520-160903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200520-160903_Chrome.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 8
What the fuck have any of these allegations got to do with whether they own a Premier League football club?

Are these whinging twats up in arms about each and every one of the Saudi investments within their portfolio?

:slap: Oh god we've gone full plane watch again !! This takeover's gonna have us all absolutely mental by the time it goes through.

Isn't anyone coming in to this country subject to quarantine for 14 days anyway? Surely they'd just issue a press release?

Anyone who really believes the PL are suddenly going to announce news that has the potential of releasing thousands of people on to the streets needs to give themselves a knock.

Seriously,if the news most of us have been waiting for for nigh on a decade was announced today what would you do and more importantly think about what you would do if you were younger ?

We are not living in Belarus you know.:grinning:

Anyone who really believes the PL are suddenly going to announce news that has the potential of releasing thousands of people on to the streets needs to give themselves a knock.

You should have seen Tynemouth Longsands yesterday! Seaham has been busier than the Rio Carnival in recent weeks too.

People don't need an excuse to leave the house now, but this announcement would certainly attract the usual morons and bed wetters to the Sports Direct Arena. Although I've never quite understood why someone would actively want to go and stand outside of a football stadium just because a news story has broke.

And so it rolls on and on and on. I will only believe it when it’s signed sealed and delivered and even then I will need some reassurance that it’s actually happened.