The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 44 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

It's like saying because one Newcastle United supporter punched a horse we all go around knocking trying to deck horses.

A Newcastle United supporter didnt ram planes into the WTC, pentagon etc, they don't behead people live on the internet, blow up a bunch of kids outside a concert nor do they run over a soldier in the middle of a London street and hack him to death in broad daylight!

A Newcastle United supporter didnt ram planes into the WTC, pentagon etc, they don't behead people live on the internet, blow up a bunch of kids outside a concert nor do they run over a soldier in the middle of a London street and hack him to death in broad daylight!

Neither did Jamal Khashoggi.

Neither did Jamal Khashoggi.

He didn't get wacked for no reason though, didn't Mohammed bin Salman (chairman of the PiF and hopefully Part of the NUFC ownership) call him a very dangerous Islamist and expressed support for islamist groups after the Arab spring uprising in 2011!

Not exactly innocent!

He didn't get wacked for no reason though, didn't Mohammed bin Salman (chairman of the PiF and hopefully Part of the NUFC ownership) call him a very dangerous Islamist and expressed support for islamist groups after the Arab spring uprising in 2011!

Not exactly innocent!

I give up , enjoy being a bigot

Apparently its as close as it was two weeks ago, very close. Could be tomorrow or the next day or the next day or the next day or never cos the PL dont know what to do. Ridiculous

A lot of the know alls on social media (who have been wrong a lot during this process) are saying it's done and that the press conference will be tomorrow.

A lot of the know alls on social media (who have been wrong a lot during this process) are saying it's done and that the press conference will be tomorrow.

Gonna be a scorcher tomorrow apparently and an ideal time to crack a lot of cold ones open.

If it happens, it happens but the drink can be replenished if not.

Every week there seems to be lots of speculation early on that it’s about to be announced, then it fizzles out and if nothing’s happened by Thursday afternoon then that’s it until it all starts again on the Monday. The shite on Twitter and elsewhere every 5 minutes is unbelievable, I don’t know how people can be arsed dedicating so much time to reading and writing such obvious, manufactured horseshit.
For what it’s worth I do actually think it’s happening this time, it could only happen to us in a period of time when no one can actually go and watch good footballers play for us.

Sounds like the premier league are dragging this out as long as possible to give a chance of evidence to come to light that will make their decision for them.

I'm wondering if they are waiting to get the all clear and then appoint a new manager before any official announcement is made

So possibility of it being done but no new manager appointed yet??

*clutches another straw*

I think the current climate of fear and the agenda to make mass gatherings unlawful until a 'cure' is found will play a massive part in how and when the PL make an announcement.

I think the current climate of fear and the agenda to make mass gatherings unlawful until a 'cure' is found will play a massive part in how and when the PL make an announcement.
That's a different slant on it Pie. Another, as we scrape the barrel, is that Hatice wants a chance to put her case forward to the Premier League.

That's a different slant on it Pie. Another, as we scrape the barrel, is that Hatice wants a chance to put her case forward to the Premier League.
Ha ha had to google 'Hatice Newcastle' mac,that's how much attention I pay to msm bollocks.

If she had any evidence the Saudi regime killed her husband I imagine she would be dead plus her allegations must be way outside the remit of the PL 's owners and directors test :grinning: