The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 42 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

I remain skeptical!

Wouldn't rule out the possibility that this has been an elaborate con, simply because Mike Ashley is involved and I wouldn't put anything past the lying ****!
I think he definitely wants to sell now, the thought of paying money back and playing in front of empty stadiums must have him reaching for heart medication.

I've already given my opinion on the ridiculous issues regarding human rights and piracy by a bunch of fucking hypocrites. It's like Adolf Hitler campaigning for jewish rights in the USA yet sending the European ones to extermination camps.

Now some bint is writing heartfelt letters asking fans to oppose a takeover when she has links to a charity known to support ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not to mention the fact her fiancee was known to have travelled extensively with a certain Osama bin laden and had written favourable articles on Al Qaeda. She can go fuck herself as far as I'm concerned, Saudi's should've dealt with her as well fucking terrorist sympathising scumbag.

Just read the piece in the sun, you mention UKR, as you say, bet she does not know where Newcastle is, never mind preach to us.

She can go F herself as well....

I remain skeptical!

Wouldn't rule out the possibility that this has been an elaborate con, simply because Mike Ashley is involved and I wouldn't put anything past the lying ****!
I think he definitely wants to sell now, the thought of paying money back and playing in front of empty stadiums must have him reaching for heart medication.

I've already given my opinion on the ridiculous issues regarding human rights and piracy by a bunch of fucking hypocrites. It's like Adolf Hitler campaigning for jewish rights in the USA yet sending the European ones to extermination camps.

Now some bint is writing heartfelt letters asking fans to oppose a takeover when she has links to a charity known to support ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not to mention the fact her fiancee was known to have travelled extensively with a certain Osama bin laden and had written favourable articles on Al Qaeda. She can go fuck herself as far as I'm concerned, Saudi's should've dealt with her as well fucking terrorist sympathising scumbag.

You think it's a possible con then think he definitely wants to sell within a sentence o_O. Your empathy for Hatice Cengiz (the woman has a name other than Khashoggi's fiancee or the enchanting "some bint" as you call her) is astounding. How was Khashoggi a terrorist sympathizer ? I was under the impression he was a Muslim reformist.

All sorts of objections now from political sources. Fed up with the whole shenanigans, just dragging on and on until its dragged under, then left with the same shambolic circus under the Fat Controller. What have the Premier League been doing for five weeks that requires further investigation, all was known at the very start.

The timeline for takeovers is never simple and for one as complex as this with all the vagaries of lockdown and the threat to the entire status quo of the league it was never going to be quick. I'm firmly in the it's a question of when rather than if camp. The league has a duty to investigate possible concerns of it's members and "evidence" forwarded, we'd expect the same if it was another club in this situation.

The timeline for takeovers is never simple and for one as complex as this with all the vagaries of lockdown and the threat to the entire status quo of the league it was never going to be quick. I'm firmly in the it's a question of when rather than if camp. The league has a duty to investigate possible concerns of it's members and "evidence" forwarded, we'd expect the same if it was another club in this situation.

Do you honestly believe that other media darling clubs would come under such scrutiny though?

Do you honestly believe that other media darling clubs would come under such scrutiny though?
Don't think there would have been an eyelid batted if it was one of the media's favourites. Love the way Ashley's treatment of staff in this country and the poor sods working producing his tat in some sweatshop for 50p a month never gets looked at.

I know the Saudis had a grievance with pressure groups in the UK re arms deals etc with BAE which eventually went to the serious fraud organization , but after a talk between the Saudis(king Abdullah) and Tony Blair , Mr Blair got the Attorney General to intervene and get the investigation dropped.

Hopefully if this anti takeover feeling gathers enough pace and the takeover looks like failing MBS can ask Boris to have a word with the Premier league. Get this deal ratified quickly or they will pull the plug on other investments. Saudis do not like to loose face .

I do. However if a Liverpool or a Manchester United were under this level of scrutiny there wouldn't be the same condescending attitude from a lot of the journalists, their fanbases seem to be better respected. They also seem to have a greater number of former players involved in punditry and analysis so the balanced views of those with ties to the clubs would be given more airtime.

The fact that Man Utd have various deals with PIF before you even look into the background of Man City's or Chelsea's owners just smacks of hypocrisy. The media and the favoured clubs hate the fact that we could become genuine giants with the right backing.

Whilst I hate every last clown who has entered the Sports Direct Arena in the last few years, nobody can deny that the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Man Utd would not have the same level of support after decades of abject failure and mismanagement. With a successful team on the pitch, this club has the potential to dwarf the aforementioned in years to come. It's ironic that Ashley couldn't see that by actually having a successful team on the pitch he could increase his capital tenfold and allow him to buy all the shitty tat shops that he wants.

It might not be a bad thing if this tory government get involved,it would be inconceivable that they sour relations with the Saudis with brexit round the corner & a recession looming.
The clown & his tory cohorts would step in like a shot.

I do. However if a Liverpool or a Manchester United were under this level of scrutiny there wouldn't be the same condescending attitude from a lot of the journalists, their fanbases seem to be better respected. They also seem to have a greater number of former players involved in punditry and analysis so the balanced views of those with ties to the clubs would be given more airtime.

Absolutely spot on

Feel free to write to these 3 mp's with the following text???

John.nicolson.mp@parliament.uk

Karl.mccartney.mp@parliament.uk

Giles.watling.mp@parliament.uk

Dear

I am writing to voice my anger over your intrusion into the sale of my football club.

Just what exactly gives you the right to suddenly pipe up about its sale and a final relief from the horrendous ownership of Mike Ashley is beyond me?

You haven’t uttered a word about the billions of pounds of arms trade we do with Saudi Arabia.

You haven’t uttered a word about the billions of pounds worth of oil trade we do with Saudi Arabia.

You haven’t uttered a word about the sale of Sheffield United to a Saudi prince.

You didn’t mention the millions of pounds of sponsorship flowing into Manchester United from Saudi Arabia.

I won’t even mention the Saudi business and property investments in our country.

Yet when it comes to the sale of my club you are up in arms.

The word hypocrite springs to mind.

As an MP, you should be more concerned about the current Corvid-19 crisis and what you can do to help.

You might also like to consider the amazing investment that it could bring to a deprived area of the UK rather than if somebody can watch a game for free.

Yours sincerely

The 3 MP's named have far from impeccable backgrounds, and look like attention seekers.....

No mention of anyone analysing Ashley with much depth before we were sold to him, football is a competition, a sport, you should be obliged to therefore ‘compete’, not use a sporting club as nothing more than an advertising vehicle. The Saudis will generate so much for the region and the British economy where fat boy just generated money for himself. I’d be very surprised if this was stopped and if it is, then this time fatty himself will be hurt badly, I can get some pleasure out of that.

It’s all getting tedious now so many different people getting involved. I can see it all being washed away and then having to return to the tin pot way that Ashley runs the club. It’s doing my head in to be fair.