The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

With the fat pig selling Shirebrook then leasing it back for 15 years either SD have cashflow problems or are gearing up for a big acquisition. Either way he's liquidating his assets so hopefully that includes NUFC.

I said earlier I reckon the Arcadia group is in prime position for a takeover and that will need some dosh

50 million just for the pension pot

Last edited:
I don't think Ashley has much interest in looking after pensions JT. He bought HoF when they went into administration so he didn't have the responsibility of pensions etc. Interesting thoughts on the acquisition though.

It’s like fucking Groundhog Day. The same fuckers will no doubt be bleating the same patter this time next year about why they’ve renewed their tickets once again.

Was talking to a journalist from one of the major newspapers last night and he stated that his investigations left him in no doubt that the proposed takeover is a complete load of shite.

I've known the lad for many years,doesn't mean he cannot be wrong but he genuinely believes what he's saying based on his own research.

Okay putting aside everything - this is a genuine question why would a Sheik put out in his own country media that they were looking to by us.

I mean what does he get out of it or is he and his company just courting media attention.

The exclusive didn’t come out of Ashley’s camp otherwise the other side would be denying it.

Just wondering cos I am well confused lol

Didn't he do the same thing with the proposed takeover of Liverpool JT where detailed investigation revealed he did not have the funds.

No rhyme or reason to why he made that bid either.

PR shite from all sides! The whole thing is just one massive chunk of bullshit. I don't believe it for a second. I just can't believe the mugs that ran out buying season tickets thinking NUFC were going to be the next Man City.

George Caulkin is a well respected journalist and he would be on it (takeover) like a shot if it were credible. As yet, not a thing. Leopards can't change their spots.

It would certainly suit the fat pig by saying nothing if it meant the deluded Geordies were believing the club was going to be sold while Rafa's contract and the transfer window ticks away.

Lets not forget that this is the biggest **** we've probably experienced, apart from Dame Maggie for us older posters.

The #ifrafagoeswego brigade never had any intention of giving up. They’ve proved themselves to be lacking in self respect time and time again. However, Ashley has just made doubly sure they won’t hand in their tickets. Another job well done. Got to hand it to the far parasite for playing these mugs for exactly what they are.

It would certainly suit the fat pig by saying nothing if it meant the deluded Geordies were believing the club was going to be sold while Rafa's contract and the transfer window ticks away

Ashliar doesn't need to say anything, if he did then even the fuckwit sheep would suspect he was lying. Give some rich Arab a back hander (say £20million) to pretend to be interested in buying the club. The sheep believe it and rush out to buy season tickets expecting Benitez to sign a new contract, if not then doesn't matter as the rich Arab turns to Gattuso, Guardiola or Klinsmann.

Then Benitez goes at the end of his contract, in comes some has been/never was yes man like Warnock. New signings come from the Outer Mongolia premier league or the lower leagues of Spain. Plus a couple of loan signing, all blamed on the alleged takeover nonsense.

Right on cue or soon after the transfer window closes it is announced that the takeover is off and talks have broken down. Too late - Ashliar has the money in the bank plus another £100million in next years TV cash to look forward to.

A day later it's announced that Shite Direct has just acquired another struggling retail chain, financed by the cash from NUFC. Many people jump to Ashley's defence saying it was Shite Direct's money even though the fat **** takes about 90% of NUFC's income through whatever dodgy trade deal he has in place.

It's all bollocks, every last bit is rehashed bollocks!

I must confess I was at least partly taken in by this latest "done deal" for a few days. More fool me.
Nowt wrong with that,I would have had big hopes myself apart from the fact that I heard the news a week after the story broke and by that time there were already discrepancies in the story.
To be honest I still hold a tiny belief that a sale is on,aye I said it :(

Whilst maintaining my position on the takeover talk that until it's done I refuse to believe it, it is almost the start of the Islamic Eid a-Fitr festival which is a celebrated as a national holiday in Muslim countries.

Nobody on here knows what is going on and the local rag is a mess.
Ryder and his cronies are clueless.
Just wait and see what develops