The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Deals like this normally come straight out of the blue - then BANG!! It’s done.

This looks like horseshit to me and the fella simply doesn’t have the dollars.

New statement from the Middle East: The so called fit-and-proper Premier League process is a standard procedure which will take time, and we are doing all we can to assist the Premier League during this process.

Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League.

We feel the need to clarify this point in order for the fans and the general public to understand the timelines.

Midhat Kidwai

Personally speaking this is new ground in the Ashley era as this just can't be left as it is. Either The Premier League will come out and say that the Arabian group hasn't submitted paperwork or Ashley's lot will have to address the agreement talk.

We feel the need to clarify this point in order for the fans and the general public to understand the timelines. These timelines generally stretch just past the transfer deadline date and will hopefully deflect from the appointment of Tim Sherwood as new manager.

Midhat Kidwai
Shite Direct Store Manager
Milton Keynes
MK9 3BB

Roll up, roll up, renew your season ticket here.

A priceless plan that works year in, year out. Ashley knew exactly what he was doing when decided that it was this mob of cretins who he wanted to fuck over each season.

Hopefully it will all be true, sadly though, history tells us otherwise.

As guarded and defensive we can be based on Ashley's raping of the club, this is different this time.

Maybe in Ashley's eyes it could be anywhere up to his 10th time of pissing around with agreeing a deal and then changing the terms but this is the first time that someone has come out and spoken about it during the process.

There is no way that Ashley can come out of this now smelling of anything but shit and if he's not careful his whole empire could collapse around this.

My head tells me this is gonna happen this time, its hard to see how the Bin Zayad group could make their latest statement and for it not to be true. Why would they do that? However my heart tells me Ashley and his demented sycophantic inner circle will find a way to fuck it up, or the FA will reject the application. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. All that said there won't be any season ticket application from me until the fat **** is gone for certain. He hasn't had a penny of my money since Keegan and neither will he.

Ashley will not like all of this publicity whether it's true or false. The 'other party's' still to bid excuse is worn out now. Don't feck it up.

Unfortunately none of this matters unless one man (subhuman scumbag) makes a statement, he has all the power and doesn't this prick just fuckin' love it, all this excitement only for him to destroy any kind of deal that's being offered. Didn't this happen the last few times, media and supposed buyers having lots to say, but nothing from the club, which is kind of important.

Regardless of what happens,this is the endgame.

His position becomes untenable when the deal falls through & Rafa walks.

Rafas likely to walk anyway if these forms were submitted to the premier league on 16th April.Negotiating a contract with a bunch of liars.....No that couldnt possibly happen could it?

I half expect this Sheikh to peel his mask off to reveal Joe Kinnear screaming " i would have got with if it wasnt for that Simon Bird ****"

Last edited by a moderator:
Signing a legal document on agreeing terms and the buyer going through a ' Premier League fit and proper person' check, sees the power in the league and buyer in my opinion. (it it's true)

That said, we're all like a dumped smitten lass in that we all want to go all in but are scared incase we get hurt.

We feel the need to clarify this point in order for the fans and the general public to understand the timelines. These timelines generally stretch just past the transfer deadline date and will hopefully deflect from the appointment of Tim Sherwood as new manager.

Midhat Kidwai
Shite Direct Store Manager
Milton Keynes
MK9 3BB
?

Well - I found that funny anyway. Oh - please yer selves.

Even it it's true we've got to get past the ***** at the Premier League. I doubt very much they want the big six they've eased into position upset. Particularly as both European completions are to be contested by their little darlings.

This takeover still has another twist imho. I can't get rid of this nagging doubt that it's going to fail. I don't know why, maybe the lack of any statement from Ashley apart from 'No Comment'

This takeover still has another twist imho. I can't get rid of this nagging doubt that it's going to fail. I don't know why, maybe the lack of any statement from Ashley apart from 'No Comment'

I read somewhere that he can't as it'll break market rules or something.