The Neil Taylor Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Neil Taylor Thread

God he was fucking shit.

I remember some fans arguing we didn’t need to improve on him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a personal level, I wish him all the best as I’m sure he’s a good guy.

I think he's the only Indian to ever play for us?

I thought he did OK when he filled in last season, but he was garbage in the Championship.

I thought he did OK when he filled in last season, but he was garbage in the Championship.

I think the lad Raijky, possible spelling mistake there, is of Indian descent as well and played in the FA cup.

Still think they should have let Taylor score that open goal at Leeds..... his highlight reel just shows a couple of crosses and that no look pass from Jack during the Burton game.

Came in to do a job, was a steady professional, never going to make team of the year but after years of bomb squads players, was a reliable part of the squad. Read somewhere that he's quite vocal in the dressing room and also very funny and works make a good coach in years to come.

Good luck Tayls, thanks for your contribution to AVFC

Still think they should have let Taylor score that open goal at Leeds..... his highlight reel just shows a couple of crosses and that no look pass from Jack during the Burton game.

Came in to do a job, was a steady professional, never going to make team of the year but after years of bomb squads players, was a reliable part of the squad. Read somewhere that he's quite vocal in the dressing room and also very funny and works make a good coach in years to come.

Good luck Tayls, thanks for your contribution to AVFC

Yes it was he who made the quip bout Anwar being a different player once the daffodils came out.

He did one of those classic commentaries they used to do , and he was quite funny on that , so can see him being good around the dressing room.

Harsh that Pangloss. He actually started very well for us. There was a collective and elongated sigh of relief from the fanbase that we'd finally signed a real left-back after having Hutton playing out of position and the car-crash that was Aly Cissoko among others. He was never quite the same after the Coleman incident, seemed afraid of making a tackle and devoid of confidence. I'll always remember him as a hard-working solid pro, not the best but never saw him as garbage.
That Grealish Rotherham goal started with a clever little one-two between him and Jack near the halfway line and by the time the ball hit the back of the net he was inside the Rotherham box....

That Grealish Rotherham goal started with a clever little one-two between him and Jack near the halfway line and by the time the ball hit the back of the net he was inside the Rotherham box....
I was just thinking I couldn't remember him ever doing anything of note except that one-two. Probably his finest moment in a Villa shirt.
One of the worst Left backs I've seen at Villa

couldn't tackle any 50 50 balls they would win it who ever he played too slow couldn't cross one of bruce's signing enough said

I was just thinking I couldn't remember him ever doing anything of note except that one-two. Probably his finest moment in a Villa shirt.
One of the worst Left backs I've seen at Villa
I'll take your Neil Taylor and raise you.... Mike Pejic, Stuart Gray, Bernie Gallagher (RIP), Steve Watson, Aly Cissoko, Stephen Warnock (after the first season), Joe Bennett, Jose Crespo, Kieran Richardson.... :tongue:

Neil was fine especially when he played a the end of our survival season. The Coleman incident knocked him a bit, but also being ditched by Bruce; Dean had no qualms about playing him when he needed to. He did a good job for Wales as well under Coleman.