The Moonay & Miw Threads....M&M's | Vital Football

The Moonay & Miw Threads....M&M's

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
Well seeing as all the main posts on the 3 main threads are mainly Moonay's replies to MiW's posts or vice versa I thought perhaps they could be merge into one big M&M thread....bit like the chocolate sweets where in the bag there are many different colours but they all taste the same ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I'll start it off.

Moonay.....I've picked a red m&m from the bag, which when eaten had a nice crisp bite & soft chocolate undertones....

MiW......Well my green m&m from the same bag was far more crisper than the red one with subtle hints of cocoa and a dark exotic taste

Moonay......see the thing is tho MiW your not really seeing these m&m's in the right perspective, I mean there are over 17 colours to choose from but the green one you describe isn't what I describe as crispy...as to 'exotic taste'...bah humbug!!

MiW.....are you seriously saying that the green m&m's aren't crispy yet you think your red one merits more coverage.....I give you my green m&m and raise you a box of Smarties...

Cue 17 / 18 pages of M&M tennis.....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰

Well seeing as all the main posts on the 3 main threads are mainly Moonay's replies to MiW's posts or vice versa I thought perhaps they could be merge into one big M&M thread....bit like the chocolate sweets where in the bag there are many different colours but they all taste the same ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I'll start it off.

Moonay.....I've picked a red m&m from the bag, which when eaten had a nice crisp bite & soft chocolate undertones....

MiW......Well my green m&m from the same bag was far more crisper than the red one with subtle hints of cocoa and a dark exotic taste

Moonay......see the thing is tho MiW your not really seeing these m&m's in the right perspective, I mean there are over 17 colours to choose from but the green one you describe isn't what I describe as crispy...as to 'exotic taste'...bah humbug!!

MiW.....are you seriously saying that the green m&m's aren't crispy yet you think your red one merits more coverage.....I give you my green m&m and raise you a box of Smarties...

Cue 17 / 18 pages of M&M tennis.....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry Jock, Iโ€™m going to curtail the entertainment. Whilst it maybe a public service akin to playing whack a mole to correct and quell this hysteria during this pandemic, it just encourages more and so is counter productive. Consider it an interlude. Btw, peanut over chocolate M&Ms for me. ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry Jock, Iโ€™m going to curtail the entertainment. Whilst it maybe a public service akin to playing whack a mole to correct and quell this hysteria during this pandemic, it just encourages more and so is counter productive. Consider it an interlude. Btw, peanut over chocolate M&Ms for me. ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry to hear that MiW, thot u was one of those everlasting gobstoppers which just kept on giving in terms of taste n flavour regardless of the situation!! Still if ur going to curtail the entertainment then I'm sure like the rest of the vital community we wish u a speedy return......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค”