The missing 8: summary | Page 5 | Vital Football

The missing 8: summary

I can remember on the back of the season tickets there was a telephone number imps call or imps line or something - premium rate number.

I never rang it but apparently instead of heavy breathing and someone telling you what they were wearing it was updates on the Imps.

There was a photo of Bishop..?

Allegedly so before it was taken down, either it was a mistake from the club or the person that thought it looked like him, or maybe he is here and the club are just playing with us!

There was a photo of Bishop..?
i didn't see it but that is what someone posted. shame the photo wasn't copied.
i wonder, do we have a new media fella dealing with the uploads, and less careful on what to publish, or when.

Jackson, Poole (and also Cann i think) now posted training on twitter...
6 up and running, only Montsma and Walsh left of the missing 8. we are having a great run of good news, long may it continue. #uti

Hopefully his new deal was weighted towards playing and bonuses Or he could turn out to be the new frecklington, an expensive mistake.
I find it disrespectful, even if it’s an attempt to be funny, labelling Joe Walsh ’sicknote‘ considering he played many times last season for the good of the team when carrying an injury.
Furthermore, it was hardly Lee Frecklington’s fault that he was assaulted by the Port Vale goalkeeper and was unfit to play for many weeks afterwards. When did we stop treating our players with respect and instead subject them to snide comments, often just for a cheap laugh!

I find it disrespectful, even if it’s an attempt to be funny, labelling Joe Walsh ’sicknote‘ considering he played many times last season for the good of the team when carrying an injury.
Furthermore, it was hardly Lee Frecklington’s fault that he was assaulted by the Port Vale goalkeeper and was unfit to play for many weeks afterwards. When did we stop treating our players with respect and instead subject them to snide comments, often just for a cheap laugh!
Great player, but unfortunately injury prone, as is Bridcutt. Would love to see 50 games a season from both of them, but it ain't going to happen. Just face facts.

Of course the fact that these types of player have some injury issues is part of the reasons we’ve been able there sign in recent times.

My thoughts too, think (hope) he may be on a tailored programme to improve prospects of more games this coming season.
Rheady used to have a bespoke program. I think it mainly consisted of him sitting on the exercise cycle in the air conditioned gym whilst the others did laps of the pitch in 90 degrees on that Portugal pre season tour.

Rheady used to have a bespoke program. I think it mainly consisted of him sitting on the exercise cycle in the air conditioned gym whilst the others did laps of the pitch in 90 degrees on that Portugal pre season tour.
Is that code for sitting in an air conditioned bar eating pies?