The Mile Jedinak Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Mile Jedinak Thread

I'm sorry but 'terrible signing'??? Player of the season for me last year and a key factor in stopping the rot.

If he didn't play another game for us I'd still put it down as a great signing.

missed ~ a third of the season before joining us
missed ~ a third of last season
racked up a total of 160 mins this season
suppose that's the price you pay for signing ageing 'injury prone' players

Expect he'll be back in time for the world cup .

BringbakMON - 30/11/2017 13:56

missed ~ a third of the season before joining us
missed ~ a third of last season
racked up a total of 160 mins this season
suppose that's the price you pay for signing ageing 'injury prone' players

Expect he'll be back in time for the world cup .

Spot on, and it’s nailed on to be 4 months with surgery. Amazing he travelled around the world and played 2 games within a few days. Certainly wasn’t for the club that pays his wages and bought him for £4m :93:

We did not do the research again. Hos priority is Australia. Won't play this season again I reckon

Unfortunate, nothing more. Shoulder injuries can happen to anyone and recovery time is unpredictable. At least it's not the groin injury he had last summer.

Think he was a great signing for us; the results when he played showed that. Not too fussed by the injury, to be honest; at least we have depth in the squad and with recent increased confidence other players have been stepping up to the mark. He should be back in time to contribute if other players are showing wear and tear towards the end of the season.

The shoulder injury Mile Jedinak picked up in our victory over Ipswich Town is going to keep him out for at least the next month to six weeks.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523877">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I'm confused as to what the moaning is about here?

Is the suggestion that he is feigning injury to keep himself fit for the World Cup? Or are people pissed off that a professional footballer wanted to play for his country when fit to do so and would want to play in a World Cup?

Either way, he deserves more respect for the excellent job he did for the majority of last season.

He didn't play for the majority of last season. It is clear his priority will be the world cup , who can blame him. I personally would not have signed him, spent the money on a regular first teamer.

McGrath4Pope - 1/12/2017 10:47

Is the suggestion that he is feigning injury to keep himself fit for the World Cup? Or are people pissed off that a professional footballer wanted to play for his country when fit to do so and would want to play in a World Cup?

Either way, he deserves more respect for the excellent job he did for the majority of last season.

Thinks it's more frustration than anything else. I understand it to be honest. We always suffer from key injuries. These last two are players who have gone away with their countries, one playing a stormer and one getting injured again while away.

Melon Donkey - 1/12/2017 16:54

McGrath4Pope - 1/12/2017 10:47

Thinks it's more frustration than anything else. I understand it to be honest. We always suffer from key injuries. These last two are players who have gone away with their countries, one playing a stormer and one getting injured again while away.

I understand frustration at a player getting injured. But I don’t see what Jedinak has done here to deserve criticism.

McGrath4Pope - 2/12/2017 12:10

tarzan - 1/12/2017 16:22

He didn't play for the majority of last season.

He started 33 championship games for us last season and played the full 90 minutes in all but five of them.

:1:

And he was our player of the season. What a ridiculous comment (by tarzan, not you!)

McGrath4Pope - 30/11/2017 17:47

:1: :1: :1: :1:

We've managed ok without him. Ok, he's out again, but hopefully he'll be fit for February and available for the final push for promotion/play-off place.

Give the guy a break.

I think by all accounts he is a very professional player and wants to play every minute of every game , so suggesting he is not as badly injured as is made out is ludicrous .
He's not Gabby or Insomnia he's a proper man

altho Gabby has 'played' more minutes for us this season
(using played loosely obv)
and those two games for Aus also means he's clocked up more minutes for them than us this season.

shame as we could do with him