The Michael Beale Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Michael Beale Thread

Various sources are claiming that Beale had tense relationships with several of the senior players and fell out with John McGinn.
If this is accurate then it’s probably just as well he’s gone, the levels of toxicity would probably have accelerated and that’s not the ideal atmosphere for the start of a new season.

Various sources are claiming that Beale had tense relationships with several of the senior players and fell out with John McGinn.
If this is accurate then it’s probably just as well he’s gone, the levels of toxicity would probably have accelerated and that’s not the ideal atmosphere for the start of a new season.

I think the main is source is Football Insider so therefore it's not true

I see Michael Beale has become the Keinan Davis/ Sanson of the coaching world.
Still, the all important 'stats' prove we were sooooooo much better with him here , yet we were still utter gash. Stats that are skewed mainly due to the new manager bounce we briefly had.

I see Michael Beale has become the Keinan Davis/ Sanson of the coaching world.
Still, the all important 'stats' prove we were sooooooo much better with him here , yet we were still utter gash. Stats that are skewed mainly due to the new manager bounce we briefly had.