The media treatment of Ange is shocking | Vital Football

The media treatment of Ange is shocking

paddybhoy77

Vital Newbie
I'm sick fed up of the media talking to Ange as if he is an idiot. Countless times the media have tried to undermine him and all credit to the gaffer, he takes no prisoners.

I hope they start to give him the respect he deserves.2021-08-12T181842Z_1221086297_UP1EH8C1EV42S_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EUROPA-CEL-JAB-e1633159955989-300...jpg

I'm sick fed up of the media talking to Ange as if he is an idiot. Countless times the media have tried to undermine him and all credit to the gaffer, he takes no prisoners.

I hope they start to give him the respect he deserves.View attachment 52633
Ange knows the score he's an intelligent guy and he takes no prisoners when it comes to the media. In the few short month's he's been here he knows their agenda and gives them it tight when they ask their inane drivel of questions. He gets what Celtic and our support are all about and he worked in the media in Australia for a time so he can handle himself. I know it's annoying the disrespect he receives but there's not a 'journalist' in Scotland who's got the measure of the guy if it comes to a debate. Keevins shocking Australian parody of Ange and the subsequent laughter of his colleagues after the Motherwell game was a disgrace. Our club should be doing a lot more to fight against these idiots and in general with the honest mistakes or the fact that sevco haven't had a domestic red card in two seasons but have had 4 in Europe already this season. The refereeing standard is shocking and they're doing everything they can to help sevco get next season's CL riches. The SFA and SPFL aren't fit for purpose and it's holding the Scottish game back, they're only interested in one team succeeding and the other clubs should be holding them accountable along with our board. Ange is big enough to handle himself so I'm not worried there.

Ange knows the score he's an intelligent guy and he takes no prisoners when it comes to the media. In the few short month's he's been here he knows their agenda and gives them it tight when they ask their inane drivel of questions. He gets what Celtic and our support are all about and he worked in the media in Australia for a time so he can handle himself. I know it's annoying the disrespect he receives but there's not a 'journalist' in Scotland who's got the measure of the guy if it comes to a debate. Keevins shocking Australian parody of Ange and the subsequent laughter of his colleagues after the Motherwell game was a disgrace. Our club should be doing a lot more to fight against these idiots and in general with the honest mistakes or the fact that sevco haven't had a domestic red card in two seasons but have had 4 in Europe already this season. The refereeing standard is shocking and they're doing everything they can to help sevco get next season's CL riches. The SFA and SPFL aren't fit for purpose and it's holding the Scottish game back, they're only interested in one team succeeding and the other clubs should be holding them accountable along with our board. Ange is big enough to handle himself so I'm not worried there.
Mate, If I was to sum up everything that's wrong in the Scottish media it would be this exact reply! Superb! Love Big Ange. Celtic have been needing a manager like him for years

One of the things I thought would be good about Ange before we announced him as manager was the straight talking way he deals with the media. I thought it would be perfect and it absolutely is! Don't get me wrong I feel like there are times where he could seem a bit more happy or bothered to answer questions but the responses he gives are good! Lol.

One of the things I thought would be good about Ange before we announced him as manager was the straight talking way he deals with the media. I thought it would be perfect and it absolutely is! Don't get me wrong I feel like there are times where he could seem a bit more happy or bothered to answer questions but the responses he gives are good! Lol.
There's an arrogance about our press. I remember they did the exact same thing with Ronny Deila. But Ronny never answered them back. The fact that Postecoglou doesn't put up with any of their rubbish annoys them. I love it

Latest Celtic News