The Media Circus | Vital Football

The Media Circus

Tree and Crown

Vital Squad Member
Anyone fancy getting on TV later?

Get down to the stadium at 10am this morning the cameras are there and they want to interview a couple of fans.

Please dont make a bloody show of us! 😂

I've been on Sky Sports News...queuing up for the Reading tickets that glorious day in 2005 did a slot with Stephenson ( i think ).

He said are you biting your finger nails ?...I replied I've started on my toes now.

They left that bit in.

I've been on Sky Sports News...queuing up for the Reading tickets that glorious day in 2005 did a slot with Stephenson ( i think ).

He said are you biting your finger nails ?...I replied I've started on my toes now.

They left that bit in.

A few of us were interviewed by BBC radio outside Wembley just before the cup final. We were each asked for our score predictions. All the adults sat on the fence and said stuff like "It's going to be tough", "just glad to be here" "just want to do ourselves proud" etc etc, my (then) 12 year old lad said "5 nil Wigan, Caldwell hat-trick". The interviewer burst out laughing. It was the only response that made the edit :ROFLMAO:

Been trying to catch up with all the interviews this week, not caught up with anything that might have been on TalkSport or Radio 5. Which station where the cameras there for today?

Been trying to catch up with all the interviews this week, not caught up with anything that might have been on TalkSport or Radio 5. Which station where the cameras there for today?

We'll have to wait for the local TV news at 6pm, no updates as of yet, no change there really. :downer: