The Masters 2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Masters 2021

And here we go again and I wouldn't be surprised if DJ doesn't do it again. Shame it's no longer on the BBC with Peter Aliss and Ken Brown use daily to love that coverage. Hate the Sky coverage.

Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since the last one when Dustin Johnson absolutely tore the field apart.

I'm expecting much the same again from him, so that's where my big money has gone.

Also had a couple of medium sized e/w bets on Webb Simpson and Brooks Koepka (regretting that last one a bit as didn't realise he'd just come back from another surgery).

Also had a small e/w bet on Max Homa who I think has the game for Augusta.

Who's everyone else had?

I put a few quid on DJ and had a free £5 bet so put that on Jordan Speith, who won in Texas last week and has had a decent start to 2021.

Which means he will already be out of contention by the end of today :lol:

As an aside to the Masters starting today...

"Tiger Woods was driving at speeds up to 87mph (140km/h) in a 45mph zone when he was involved in a serious car crash earlier this year, Los Angeles police revealed during a press conference on Wednesday.

Los Angeles county sheriff Alex Villanueva said the speed was “unsafe for the road conditions” and Woods did not brake in the run-up to the collision, perhaps because he pressed the accelerator instead of the brake pedal in a state of panic.

Police said Woods’s car was traveling at 75mph when it hit the tree. The stretch of road in Los Angeles county is known for crashes and police said Woods was “very fortunate” to be alive."

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/apr/07/tiger-woods-car-crash-causes-los-angeles-golf

What a weekend in store. One of my favourite days of the year. The golf the grand national and football.

Anyway I would love Lee Westwood to win , he has been in great form and always does well at Augusta. Cant quite see it so Johnson or Justin Thomas for me.