The Masters 2021 | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Masters 2021

The Sky coverage is so poor. Such a shame the BBC no longer get this and that Peter Aliss is no more , was such a great commentator

Can't agree with that at all. The Sky coverage of golf and the way they do it is far far ahead of the BBC who are now pathetic with the quality of their sports presentation.

Peter Allis was a dinosaur of the highest order who made Prince Philip sound politically correct.

The Sky coverage is so poor.

In what way?

I understand you kind of like what you're used to, so maybe have a soft spot for the beeb coverage, but I can't see why you'd think the Sky coverage is poor. I think it's a step up. The tech they use is great, and I quite like the guys in the studio and the commentators... apart from maybe Butch Harmom who I'm not sure knows what day of the week it is and just reals out a list of cliches.

In what way?

I understand you kind of like what you're used to, so maybe have a soft spot for the beeb coverage, but I can't see why you'd think the Sky coverage is poor. I think it's a step up. The tech they use is great, and I quite like the guys in the studio and the commentators... apart from maybe Butch Harmom who I'm not sure knows what day of the week it is and just reals out a list of cliches.
Firstly and probably mostly the volume of adverts .
Secondly - personally i don't like their team of commentators compared to BBC , Butch Harmon particularly .