The Masters 2019 | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Masters 2019

Obviously my previous comment was a joke, I don't think I missed a minute over the 4 days.... I'm very popular with Nat at the moment. lol

Incredible stuff from Woods. He just kept plugging away, didn't push too hard, and knew eventually Mr Robot Molinari would make a mistake.

Incredible achievement for him, and absolutely great news for the game of golf. Hopefully this will inspire another 'next generation' of Spieth's, McIlroy's and Thomas's.

Is that because you know he's likely to win another?

Gonna be hard to stop him at Pebble Beach thats for sure.

No, it's because every other golfer in the field is just ignored by the media when he plays, and now it will be worse.

How much of DJ did we see yesterday? And he wasn't that far behind.

It's just so disrespectful to every other player in the field.

No, it's because every other golfer in the field is just ignored by the media when he plays, and now it will be worse.

How much of DJ did we see yesterday? And he wasn't that far behind.

It's just so disrespectful to every other player in the field.
I think they stopped showing DJ as any time they did show him was followed by him spitting on the course. Lovely

To be fair I had money on DJ and was wondering why he wasn't being showed, but he was +1 and well of off the pace after 7 holes, and didn't really come into contention until the 15th. Pretty sure I saw every shot of his from the 15th onwards.

Kopeka, Schaufelle, Cantlay and Poulter all got good coverage as they were the ones making moves.

But it's pretty usual for the last group out to get the majority of it.

I think moaning that the eventual winner got too much coverage is a bit daft, it would have been the same whoever won.

Obviously he gets talked about more in the studio and by the commentators, coz he's a legend of the game. It's normal.

It started on Thursday. there were 5 joint leaders, and not one was Woods. every headline I saw was about Woods. After watching the BBC report on day one, I had to go look up who the 5 leaders were.

I have nothing personally against Woods. It's the media's obsession with him, and only him I object to.