The Masters 2018 | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Masters 2018

Does anyone like Patrick Reed?

Wasn't he the mouthy one in the Ryder Cup?

Interesting you say that. I was wondering why all the fans were cheering on Rory yesterday and when Reed won the celebrations seemed muted.

Apparently even the Americans hate him. He's too mouthy, even for them and thats saying something.

He also got kicked out of golf college for drinking and got done for stealing money and a putter, plus caught for cheating for signing low scorecards.

Sounds like a grade A twunt.

Awesome evening of golf ruined by the result.

That fecking branch!!!! Had Spieth not hit that on 18, you'd have put money on him making birdie and taking it to a playoff.

What a round though. He deserved to win it based on that round alone but he let himself down on Saturday which was the easiest scoring day and he didn't capitalise when everyone else did.

Rory is a bottle job. I can see Spieth winning another half a dozen majors. I'd be surprised if Rory wins another one.

Great 4 days of golf though.

Deano. Bet you wish you could bottle it as good as Rory!!!

Not to mention the three hundred million he has in the bank!!

Of course he's just an awful golfer. I wish I was that awful!!!

I didn't say he was an awful golfer, I said he was a bottle job.

He's a great golfer, which makes it even more infuriating when he crumbles when the pressure is on. Only man inside the top 16 over par yesterday.

If money is all he is interested in then thats fine, he'll get loads more top 5's over the next 15 years, but he has the game to have gone on and dominated and taken up the mantel left by Tiger Woods and the only thing that's stopping him is between his ears.

Spieth on the other hand plays better under pressure and while not as long is better with his irons and his putter so will in my mind win loads more majors than Rory.

Just my opinion

On the first page of this thread you stated that Rory can be awful. I stated that you would be very pleased to be that awful. In fairness you did also say he can be brilliant. Which of course he is a lot of the time.

I didn't say that all Rory is interested in is money, because quite frankly, I don't know.

I think that it is highly unlikely that ANY one golfer will dominate golf over the next decade, as there are more GREAT golfers around at the moment. Even Nicklaus didn't dominate the game like Tiger did even though he won 18 majors.

I personally believe that Rory puts himself under too much pressure by wanting the Masters too much. When he wins the Masters it is more than likely that he will do it by coming through the pack with a low final round.

I leave you with one final fact.

Last time Rory BOTTLED the Masters in 2011, he went onto to win the next major, the US Open, by a record margin!!!