The Manager | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Manager

How can you Pardew shite like Joselu and Atsu, they were born Pardewed. It's also difficult for players to improve when they're surrounded by shite, better players coming in always improves the others.

Benitez and Captain Fantastic said they’re happy with the squad and that we had improved since last year. They weren’t lying were they?

Anything that comes out of St James these days in b/s.
The players are up for it, training has been brilliant, a win is just round the corher, we are looking to make major quality signings in January etc. Etc.
Have we heard that before? Yes every time we are in trouble.

I see Lascelles has signed an improved contrast, only 1 year extension but no doubt more dosh, and now he is telling everyone to lay off Mike cos he is actually a decent bloke. Easily bought these lads who don't give a flying fxxk about NUFC mind.

I see Lascelles has signed an improved contrast, only 1 year extension but no doubt more dosh, and now he is telling everyone to lay off Mike cos he is actually a decent bloke. Easily bought these lads who don't give a flying fxxk about NUFC mind.

Sucking mike's cock for a payrise, classy act....

Well that news just about cements the status quo. He wouldn’t have signed an extension if Rafa was going. Rafa is obviously staying to keep ashley’s snout firmly in the trough by playing downright boring football to get to 17th in the league. To achieve that they will continue to deliberately lose cup games with no intention of getting past the (what now appears to be a record never to be achieved again) 4th round. In those circumstances, why would ashley sell? Maximum profit for minimal outlay. So - also going nowhere. The perfect storm for ensuring NUFC, as a sporting entity, remain the most pointless football club in the country. Cracking, eh?

What’s that phrase about supporting the team? The team really seem to respect it!

Yet another episode that’s shows those who attend are absolute scabs.

Thats Lacelles away in the summer then. No doubt he will sign for whoever Benitez is managing, thats the script but a lot of people cant see it.

He's getting sold off ... the years extension ensures a larger fee is my guess
Got it now TP,
the extension means that his contract expires in 2024 !!
I thought it was nearly up and that he had extended it for a year only.

He’s added a year, which means he gets a pay rise for the 5 years he had left on his contract at the hew agreed rate for adding an extension....