The Lucas Digne Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Lucas Digne Thread

Looked great going forward and will give us crosses and shots from the left. I hope Mings starts to notice the wide open spaces he occupies and gets the ball to him early like Hause did in the second half. When we’re struggling to shut up shop to protect a lead he could move further forward and Targett could come on at left back.

Looked great going forward and will give us crosses and shots from the left. I hope Mings starts to notice the wide open spaces he occupies and gets the ball to him early like Hause did in the second half. When we’re struggling to shut up shop to protect a lead he could move further forward and Targett could come on at left back.
Shut up shop? this is Aston Villa we don't do such things!:hehe:

My thoughts on him never noticed any change in the first half, he may as well have been Matty Targett.
Second half when he was on my side of the pitch he has skills that Targett does not, In one ball he played to Watkins, I thought wow Targett couldn't have done that he'd have passed it backwards.
He's a level above Matt Targett but Targett is still a more than able back up and I wouldn't worry if Lucas was out for any length of time

10 weeks for a hammy strain? No way. You can't judge everyone by Keinan Davis standards.

He'll be back early April.

Hopefully nothing serious, apart from the Wolves game I think Ash might be the better choice for Arsenal/Spurs anyway. Frustrating Targett isn’t around but his mentality is a cancer so long term better he’s gone.

Continuing his coming off from the Gerrard thread.

Didn't Matt Targett come off (against Wolves as well if I recall correctly) after he had a dodgy stomach one season?

Continuing his coming off from the Gerrard thread.

Didn't Matt Targett come off (against Wolves as well if I recall correctly) after he had a dodgy stomach one season?
No mate , someone ruffled his hair up after defending a free kick so he decided enough was enough