The Lovre Kalinić Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Lovre Kalinić Thread

Reminds me of Costel Pantilimon, both the same size seems to push everything away but gets in the way of most things.
Despite his height doesn't come and catch much.
I think they could be twins

Reminds me of Costel Pantilimon, both the same size seems to push everything away but gets in the way of most things.
Despite his height doesn't come and catch much.
I think they could be twins
Please not another Lord of Darkness ffs

I have no idea what-so-ever who this guy is, or how good he is.

But lets facd it, a Lovre Door would make a better keeper than Nyland, so it has to be a step up.

I woild have felt safer with Heaton, but maybe the powers are starting to realise at last that you cannot build for the future on loans .

I have no idea what-so-ever who this guy is, or how good he is.

But lets facd it, a Lovre Door would make a better keeper than Nyland, so it has to be a step up.

I woild have felt safer with Heaton, but maybe the powers are starting to realise at last that you cannot build for the future on loans .

Come on Holtelower. You must keep up with your Croatian goalkeepers.

He’s the number one keeper for the World Cup runners up.
He can’t be too bad then.

Wasnt number 1 at the finals tho lets not forget and he's probably only number because Subasic retired, still you'd hope he does have something about him.

Honestly have no idea how this GK will turn out. Yeah, he’s fookin massive but so is Costel Pantilimon and he’s shite. I think he’s more likely to be better than Nyland at least?

Did anyone else notice that in the first half of the swans FA cup game he would not take a proper goal kick and just kept passing it to Elphic and then in the second half when he did try some he put them out wide three times :oops: