The Lovre Kalinić Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Lovre Kalinić Thread

He'll be loaned out till he's a free agent unless he has a spectacular season in Croatia.

According to him we tried to sell him, he said no, he only wants to go to his boyhood club, who obviously can’t afford him, We’ve probably put forward to him to terminate his contract which I reckon he’s also refused because I bet Split aren’t paying his full salary.

Seems like a waste of 5.4m now, he’ll join Split on a free after 22/23 unless we buy him out before hand.

You got a link for that mate?

I try not to link the BirminghamLive as i don’t like them lol.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...s/aston-villa-transfer-lovre-kalinic-21032761

He said: "I will repeat for the umpteenth time what Hajduk means to me and my family, especially what it means to be the captain of such a large club.

"Negotiations were long, it started a few months ago, Aston Villa postponed until the end of the European Championship, they planned to sell me somewhere.

"But my thoughts and wishes were directed only towards Hajduk and, in the end, we managed to agree to co-operate for another year.

"I believe in these guys, we are all going to roll up our sleeves and I have no doubt that we will do very good things this season."