The Lewis Grabban Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Lewis Grabban Thread

Surely any back-up for our current main man is a good thing, even if he's not Harry Kane. I'm more bothered about the young lad we've just got on loan for MUTD, we already have cover in defence AND some of our own youngsters and I can't see this young lad being better than either Terry or Chester so what will he and the club achieve other than demoralising our own youngsters who will formly get the message that they are not even being considered as emergency cover?

Bruce delighted with the arrival of Lewis Grabban.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524227">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

david-avfc - 1/2/2018 19:16

What’s happened to McCormack is he back at villa now?

see the forum thread and about 9million articles I've done on it in the last week :3:

Bruce seems pleased with the loan, be interesting to see how quickly he's up to speed, match fit and scoring!

McParlandTheGreat - 1/2/2018 09:49

According to the Bournemouth bod quoted in the Mail, he's not the best of finishers and needs a lot of chances to find the net. We don't create a lot of chances.

If you combine the best of him and McCormack you might have a hell of a player though.

Might be a good front man with Hogan. Although the 4-2-3-1 seems to be working for us at the moment but you always need another option.

I’m with some of you guys, I know the name but I know nothing about nor I can recall ever seeing him play either live against us or on TV.

I bet Lewis felt like kicking his brother-in-law and his mate into the back of the net........

Bad news Lewis, take your anger out on Hull City on Saturday please.

I remember the time when anyone taking delivery of a new Ferrari would have actually been quite successful prior to such an acquisition.

Or wanted to be there themselves 67.

And they wonder why there's a disconnect between fans and footballers - and I say that know Grabban has scored roughly one in three games which isn't too shabby so he's got a successful record.

I don't feel sorry for him or his cronies at all - I feel sorry for the car, the craftsmen who built it. I feel pain when a thing of such beauty is destroyed by idiots. Easy Come, Easy Go. Makes me puke.

I’ve been impressed with Grabban, great touch on him meaning he can bring the ball down from anywhere. The problem for me is we don’t give him enough support, Jack was decent yesterday but we almost needed him 10 yards further up the pitch at times and Albert getting tighter