The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

I think we have a very talented player who when fit will be the best we have in and around his position. He has been very unlucky to be hit with injuries and I'm hopeful he makes a good recovery shortly.

Far too early doors to lambast the lad as a "dickless bitch". Just because a kraut is saying that I see no reason to trust it, would we take seriously the opinion of say, a Leeds fan, when it comes to their assessment of one of our players? No.

Ridiculously early to claim we’ve signed a crock. That just says to me that someone has a personal dislike of the player to spout those claims this early, if it were the Sanson thread that sort of claim is becoming justified.

Ridiculously early to claim we’ve signed a crock. That just says to me that someone has a personal dislike of the player to spout those claims this early, if it were the Sanson thread that sort of claim is becoming justified.
Yep he's another player made of glass. We should never sign French players always ends badly

He's Jamaican not French if that helps? Though I suppose all foreigners are the same aren't they.
If you use your brain you will see i was referring to a previous poster mentioning Sanson , feel free to correct yourself, I don't expect an apology

If you use your brain you will see i was referring to a previous poster mentioning Sanson , feel free to correct yourself, I don't expect an apology

I know the feeling. Someone got the very wrong end of the stick on one of my posts the other day and accused me of playing the "I'm a better fan then you card" when I meant nothing of the sort , but I haven't received an apology either.

My main concern with him after the the game on Sunday is that we seem to think he's Jack Grealish and we're trying to get him into situations where Grealish would thrive. On the left instead of the right where he apparently normally plays. Getting the ball to him pinned up against the touchline with a couple of opposition players tight to him.

From what I have seen of him we need to get him the ball quickly so he can drive at the full back at pace instead of slowly working over to him hoping he's going to do a Grealish style mazy run.