The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

Giggs has put down his hamstring improvement variously to (a) avoiding cars with stiff clutch pedals (b) yoga (c) diet.

I swapped to an automatic 3 years ago because of clutch pedals, not so much changing gear as having to floor the pedal every time one started the car.
(d) Smashing his brother's mrs and choosing not to stand up whilst doing so
(e) Punching rather than kicking women he wants to assault

Following on from the few cameo appearances we have seen from summer signing Leon Bailey, the vast majority of Aston Villa fans are relishing the opportunity to see the 24-year-old in full flight and during this interruption break, head coach Dean Smith has already spoken about the expectation that Bailey will return to full training following on from the strain he suffered when scoring against Everton.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...illa-fans-a-bit-of-advice-on-soon-to-be-star/

Following on from the few cameo appearances we have seen from summer signing Leon Bailey, the vast majority of Aston Villa fans are relishing the opportunity to see the 24-year-old in full flight and during this interruption break, head coach Dean Smith has already spoken about the expectation that Bailey will return to full training following on from the strain he suffered when scoring against Everton.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...illa-fans-a-bit-of-advice-on-soon-to-be-star/
Gagging, really Mike....gagging :ninja:

Giggs has put down his hamstring improvement variously to (a) avoiding cars with stiff clutch pedals (b) yoga (c) diet.

I swapped to an automatic 3 years ago because of clutch pedals, not so much changing gear as having to floor the pedal every time one started the car.

Has it improved your football career?

Better he gets properly fit rather than rush him back. Can't see him as a starter until the second half of the season.
How is he going to get properly fit if he never plays for more than a few minutes in training, playing completive games brings fitness and this lad spends more time on the doctors' table than on the pitch. Starting to wonder about Leon Bailey and Sanson those two are made of glass

How is he going to get properly fit if he never plays for more than a few minutes in training, playing completive games brings fitness and this lad spends more time on the doctors' table than on the pitch. Starting to wonder about Leon Bailey and Sanson those two are made of glass

He can't play with a thigh muscle strain. Sanson is back training by the way.

He can't play with a thigh muscle strain. Sanson is back training by the way.
That's the problem he is always injured and so is Sanson you can't have players like that you need players who can play a full game not just a few minutes once in a while before getting injured again. We already have Davis, we don't need two more

That's the problem he is always injured and so is Sanson you can't have players like that you need players who can play a full game not just a few minutes once in a while before getting injured again. We already have Davis, we don't need two more

Both victims of not having a proper pre season imho.

I don't think their injury record was too bad prior to this season , certainly Baileys wasn't.

I dont think we'll see him before December. When Dean says maybe the Arsenal game, I take that with a pinch of salt. This is remanisant of my club my city injury he had. I hope I'm wrong but this is a sick note.

Or he didn't have a full preseason and is taking longer to get back to fitness as a result.

Paranoia's a hell of a drug kids.

I dont think we'll see him before December. When Dean says maybe the Arsenal game, I take that with a pinch of salt. This is remanisant of my club my city injury he had. I hope I'm wrong but this is a sick note.
Signed a crock.
My German colleague referred to him as a dickless bitch when I asked in the summer, I didn't have a clue what he was on about

Signed a crock.
My German colleague referred to him as a dickless bitch when I asked in the summer, I didn't have a clue what he was on about

Not really looking at his history, he only had two short/medium term injuries at Leverkusen and both were in 2019. Apart from one season which was the one I just named he still had 22 appearances and every other season he is averaging about 30 league games per season. Given the Bundesliga is a 36 match campaign its not too bad.