The Carabao Cup Thread | Page 61 | Vital Football

The Carabao Cup Thread

I have a gut feeling (admittedly helped by a bit of middle age spread 😳) that it could be our year to win this, irrespective of who we face.
I dare say tho I'll be reminded of this post if it all goes tits up :yes:

The official site doesn’t show me any away tickets even when logged in, is that the same for everyone else? I assume they only show it for your criteria as per the message but I always liked it when you could forsee the stages

The official site doesn’t show me any away tickets even when logged in, is that the same for everyone else? I assume they only show it for your criteria as per the message but I always liked it when you could forsee the stages

They haven't gone on sale yet Dan.

Still waiting for ticket details for our league game there on the 11th.

They haven't gone on sale yet Dan.

Still waiting for ticket details for our league game there on the 11th.

I don’t see any away tickets is my more general point, though perhaps we just don’t have any on sale (just looks a bit odd). I liked it when it had something even if it was just a holding statement, but communication from the club seems a bit poorer than it used to be

I don’t see any away tickets is my more general point, though perhaps we just don’t have any on sale (just looks a bit odd). I liked it when it had something even if it was just a holding statement, but communication from the club seems a bit poorer than it used to be

Not sure what you mean , there are currently no away tickets on sale for any game. Our next away game is on 11th September and usually the OS give a couple of days notice for when they go on sale.

Usually they go on sale on a Monday so I will be keeping an eye out for the league game over the weekend .

We don’t have a heavily contested fixture list, we have United on the weekend then over a week until Spurs, and then two weeks til wolves. So no reason why we can’t play a full strength side with no pressure on us.

Steer

Cash Konsa Hause Young

Ramsey marvellous Mcginn (if available)

Traore Watkins Bailey (if fit)

I'd be ok with Archer, Chukwuemeka, JPB starting so long as they're surrounded by experienced first team players. Chelsea will play a second string so its a good chance to progress and knock out one of the favourites.

DS will make changes. No point in having a good squad if you don't use it. Suspect Carney and Jaden aren't fit, but I think Archer deserves another go. Reckon Anwar will play as well.

I'd be looking at giving Bert and Buendia some game time , Marv and Hause as well. Along with a couple of the Kids Like chucklemaker and perhaps both the Ramsey boys
Chelsea will play their second string and anyone who needs game time I expect

I'd be looking at giving Bert and Buendia some game time , Marv and Hause as well. Along with a couple of the Kids Like chucklemaker and perhaps both the Ramsey boys
Chelsea will play their second string and anyone who needs game time I expect
We should go there and give it the full bollox……no retreat, no surrender.

I want us to make them hurt :utv::utv::utv::utv:

I think we'll go pretty strong without risking anybody who has a knock or niggle.

Emi

Cash
Tuanzebe
Mings
Targett

Nakamba
Luiz
Sanson

Buendia
Watkins
Ghazi

As mentioned above by a few, I'd love us to go strong and try and win our trophy back.

But even if we reach the final, you just know Man City will get there too, field a full strength team for the first tie in the tournament and then the officials will conspire to cheat us out of a win anyway.