The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 99 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

davem - 23/6/2014 21:11

The Fear - 23/6/2014 19:08

Back done, very sweaty indeed!!!!!!!!

We do alright for old gits sirdennis ! :35:

To be fair it is a lot easier for you to spend the time you do in the gym when you have your own business and have to walk a minute to get to the gym. Lucky git

To be fair it is a lot easier for you being young and not having a brain condition and eleven operations not to mention countless procedures including brain taps and many lumbar punctures under your belt.

Lucky git.

Point taken ?

:14:

The Fear - 23/6/2014 21:25

To be fair it is a lot easier for you to spend the time you do in the gym when you have your own business and have to walk a minute to get to the gym. Lucky git

To be fair it is a lot easier for you being young and not having a brain condition and eleven operations not to mention countless procedures including brain taps and many lumbar punctures under your belt.

Lucky git.

Point taken ?

Surpising what you can do when you really want it I have to force myself to train with gritted teeth with a broken ankle which I was advised a few weeks ago not to have any more surgery to fix it and that it would be better for me to manage it which means pain killers for the rest of my life.However I haven't took any pain killers since last Tuesday trying to get myself off them i trained last Thursday without any was getting some weird sensations through my foot but just pushed myself through it at the gym later today.

Agreed gator. We all have excuses not to, you have to find reasons to and I find the reasons in favour of exercise too compelling to ignore.

Was a low energy day, felt really fed up yesterday, pushed myself into the gym and came out feeling so much more positive plus tired in the right way.

Yup, the pain killers can cause their own problems can't they, best when it is impossible not to have one as oppose to what becomes the habitual taking.

I'm really lucky where I don't seem to suffer from addictions I can just knock most things on the head if I want when you consider i have been taking Tramadol for two and half years mind you the first night off them I woke up sweating buckets I suppose that's what they call cold turkey.Have always tried to keep a certain level of fitness up would be easy for me to become a couch potato but i reckon i would end up like them Americans you see who the fire brigade have to take the bedroom window out to get them out the house.

Not sure whether to start a separate thread , but when I am on this site I keep getting a message flash up saying "update Java plug in click here to install"

Should I ?

Lucky git.

Point taken ?

Calm down pal I wasn't having a dig, I was only stating a fact that it is easier for you to train as you work your own hours and have the all the equipment in your garage.

sirdennis - 24/6/2014 10:38

Not sure whether to start a separate thread , but when I am on this site I keep getting a message flash up saying "update Java plug in click here to install"

Should I ?

YES.

It`s happening to me aswell.

any chance anyone could take a screen shot? Not getting it myself and not been able to replicate

davem - 24/6/2014 10:53

Lucky git.

Point taken ?

Calm down pal I wasn't having a dig, I was only stating a fact that it is easier for you to train as you work your own hours and have the all the equipment in your garage.

I'm perfectly calm. I was just pointing out it isn't easier, sirdennis for instance runs 10-15 miles after his work. For me, the gym might be close, but my limitations are worse than the inconvenience of a 20 minute journey to a gym.

I also wasn't having a dig!

And I'd bet the hours I work are more than most salaried workers.

not to worry mate, have alerted advertisers. This will be some git at the bottom of the network adverts somewhere so can take ages for them to block :(

There is another re-direct as well updooring or something.

I hate computers! lol

I am struggling to have the slightest bit of interest in this game and am also angry at the England cricketers!

Good evening blokes en lasses, hope all is well and looking as extravagent and gorgeous as mwah