The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 98 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

ClivetheVillan - 23/6/2014 08:53

kefkat - 23/6/2014 00:31

ClivetheVillan - 22/6/2014 22:17

colavfc - 22/6/2014 22:13

this is true clive. although i dread to think how much the villa will charge for a KEFKAT next season

I don't think she is for sale our kid :139:

:19: :15: :19: wanders in and looks around to see what I have missed the last few weeks..

Goes to check if anyone has cleaned the toilet whilst I was away :158:
:19: Welcome back KK hope you had a great holiday

Sticks head out from bathroom. It is now bleached and can be used safely :15:

Thank you Clive. Yes we did. Is it nice to be back? Um yes and no.

You will now all find me buried under Wong Tongs laundry mass

It is a floor glue sir dennis, comes out like spider webs, sniffing it might not be the best thing but now you've recommended that course of action, I'll give it a go! lol

Good heavens above, that glue was toxic! Still, gym floor tiles sorted, alls well.

Tad warm without a swimming pool and coctail innit!

Back for me, it's going to be sweaty...!

For the business, I need the bad weather back really! This is crap along with press all focused on the WC

Bless ya KK the heap of clothing is immense when coming back from hol's, i always ended up taking half the wardrobe but only wearing a quarter of them hehe, hope you have been trying to flog our club over there, putting the word about ;)

ClivetheVillan - 23/6/2014 13:33

Bless ya KK the heap of clothing is immense when coming back from hol's, i always ended up taking half the wardrobe but only wearing a quarter of them hehe, hope you have been trying to flog our club over there, putting the word about ;)

LOL the worst amount came from my 2nd son who lives at home: He says he did do some washing whilst we were away, which is true as there was some jeans drying on radiators last night (quite why the young have an aversion to washing lines when the weather is good I dont' know) and he had done his bedding too, however a basketful I suppose isn't too bad.

Once when we came off holiday and my eldest was also still at home there wasn't a clean dry towel in the house. They had used all 40 in the towel box.

Ah yes Clive, re the club, there wasn't too many billionaires around Kefelonia. Though there was alot of Villa talk as where we stay quite a few of us Villans who are regs there. We did our yearly chunter on Villa.

Unfortunately Tom Cruise who has a yacht in Fiscardo wasn't around so we couldn't kidnap him and make him put pen to paper: Though would we want a scientologist running the club, who throws his clothes out after 1 wear! Hmm!

There is some food for thought in that

kefkat - 23/6/2014 15:41

ClivetheVillan - 23/6/2014 13:33

LOL the worst amount came from my 2nd son who lives at home: He says he did do some washing whilst we were away, which is true as there was some jeans drying on radiators last night (quite why the young have an aversion to washing lines when the weather is good I dont' know) and he had done his bedding too, however a basketful I suppose isn't too bad.

Once when we came off holiday and my eldest was also still at home there wasn't a clean dry towel in the house. They had used all 40 in the towel box.

:1: :19: That's quality PMSL why not use already clean and dry towles :19: mind you saying that we put so many things on the radiators me mom goes mental when it's nice saying to use the washing line, i think it's habit with the crap weather we keep getting :3:

The Fear - 23/6/2014 19:08

Back done, very sweaty indeed!!!!!!!!

We do alright for old gits sirdennis ! :35:

To be fair it is a lot easier for you to spend the time you do in the gym when you have your own business and have to walk a minute to get to the gym. Lucky git