The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 97 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

PMSL oh what a different life these wealthy lord's of the manors live ay, i mean Fear finds £9 in his trousers and i find some old half bitten biscuit what the bab's must have somehow put into my bloody pocket the otherday when i tried to pay or some milk the little cowbags

ClivetheVillan - 22/6/2014 19:35

Afternoon Vital Villa warrior's, hope all is ye well, and your sniffely snivel has got better aswell Pride dude!

Still there Clive, but I've managed to 'turn the tap off'... well, just about.

Sniff!

:14:

Good to hear Pride dude, had a stroll round Bescot market this morning got some nice sunglasses and some super little airplanes on a handle the kids can walk round with, kept them occupied for a day at least.

went to barton marina today for lunch. if you would like an afternoon out and some great surroundings i would highly recommend this place

the journey was horrible... got there an hour before the appointment. had a subway in a vile town centre. bumped into loads of wierdos. got to office 15mins early. i wasnt allowed in so mrs went in... was in there about 20mins and she was out again. they send it special delivery within a week. 104 quid. so no complaints really. defo worth the extra 30 quid to guarantee passport. peterborough is such a dump tho. dont fancy going there for an away game any time soon :-(

£104 to ensure you get your passport in a bloody week, the cheaky ba**ads, everything is one big rip off today, absolute disgusting, we shouldn't let them charge this much for anything but we do!!

colavfc - 22/6/2014 22:13

this is true clive. although i dread to think how much the villa will charge for a KEFKAT next season

I don't think she is for sale our kid :139:

ClivetheVillan - 22/6/2014 22:17

this is true clive. although i dread to think how much the villa will charge for a KEFKAT next season

:19: :15: :19: wanders in and looks around to see what I have missed the last few weeks..

Goes to check if anyone has cleaned the toilet whilst I was away :158:

kefkat - 23/6/2014 00:31

ClivetheVillan - 22/6/2014 22:17

:19: :15: :19: wanders in and looks around to see what I have missed the last few weeks..

Goes to check if anyone has cleaned the toilet whilst I was away :158:
:19: Welcome back KK hope you had a great holiday

Good moaning Vitalians, hope all iswell on this stick muggy morning, i hate feeling sticky

Morning! I have today off annual leave. Had to start using some of my annual leave. Not got much planned, need to clean up the pigsty of our flat but apart from that, just gonna chill and watch the tennis.