The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 93 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

ClivetheVillan - 17/6/2014 17:44

Did you visit the Minatour ruins Club dude over there or Stalis beach like i told you too?? I hope you bloddy well did ;)

Sorry Clive,we didn`t .
We didn`t go on the quads either.
We did walk for miles and miles and miles and we tried to sample every bar in the area,but failed miserably.

sirdennis - 17/6/2014 15:56

davem - 17/6/2014 15:51

Clubpaver - 17/6/2014 15:27

Sirden,I`m taking your advice.I can`t find a Runners World anywhere near B`ham,so I`ll go to Sutton to the SportsDirect shop and see if I can get them to check which trainers i should have.

There is a running shop in town mate it's up the same street as San Carlo it's really good, they video you on the running machine and then advise you on what trainers best.

Yes it's called Up and Running I think. If you go there Club , don't buy anything it's pretty pricey . I will give you a few store online that will be ok.

Sirden,
Does SportsDirect do the same sort of thing as the shop Davem is talking about ?
I don`t want to buy another crap pair,so i don`t mind paying to get the right pair.

Clubpaver - 18/6/2014 13:35

sirdennis - 17/6/2014 15:56

davem - 17/6/2014 15:51

Clubpaver - 17/6/2014 15:27

Sirden,I`m taking your advice.I can`t find a Runners World anywhere near B`ham,so I`ll go to Sutton to the SportsDirect shop and see if I can get them to check which trainers i should have.

There is a running shop in town mate it's up the same street as San Carlo it's really good, they video you on the running machine and then advise you on what trainers best.

Yes it's called Up and Running I think. If you go there Club , don't buy anything it's pretty pricey . I will give you a few store online that will be ok.

Sirden,
Does SportsDirect do the same sort of thing as the shop Davem is talking about ?
I don`t want to buy another crap pair,so i don`t mind paying to get the right pair.

Sent you a PM Club.

Clubpaver - 18/6/2014 13:33

ClivetheVillan - 17/6/2014 17:44

Did you visit the Minatour ruins Club dude over there or Stalis beach like i told you too?? I hope you bloddy well did ;)

Sorry Clive,we didn`t .
We didn`t go on the quads either.
We did walk for miles and miles and miles and we tried to sample every bar in the area,but failed miserably.
:19: Ah well the ruins was like erm ruins and looked old and incomplete tbh saved you about 40 euro's there :14:

Well, I had little faith but I have now seen some sunshine today.

AND I did take my parcel to the pick up point.

non stop !

I am now going to load up champ manager with Benteke etc already at Villa in the game and banish this boredom whilst watching Chile do Spain.

Just got my hands on Club dude's holiday video footage with the cabin crew on his way over to Crete
he is a right old diva

[youtube=EWs4abqdwZ0]

davem - 18/6/2014 18:57

What phone you having pride ??

Oh it's only a basic one dave, I'm not into all this singing and dancing stuff. I 'm with Vodafone and using some of my 'Pointz' awarded to me, so I'm having a cheap little Vodafone Smart Mini.

As I say, cheap and cheerful as I'm on PAYG over here. I do have a Blackberry for when I'm in Indonesia so I suppose that's a back up.

With this thread currently on 109 pages I am beginning to be concerned that Jonah has given us all false hope, that this may well not be the last "interesting thread" under Lambert's reign at VP :21:

I think the optimism that logic would be applied to rid us of Lambert proved unfounded because uncle randy gets on with this manager and lets face it, that is all that matters.

Arrgghhh

And on that note, lets not start talking football in here, this is our escape (and yes, it was me that talked it! LOL)

The Fear - 19/6/2014 11:12

I'm underwhelmed.

In other news, I've just paid myself.

Are you underwhelmed with how much you've paid yourself?
If so, have a word with the boss, he's a grumpy slap head but not always unwilling to listen. He'll laugh at you and tell you to clear off after listening mind......but he'll listen.

No, I'm just generally underwhelmed.

I'm dragging myself around at the moment with little to no energy, it's a fecking nuisance to put it mildly.

On the plus side... err... ummm....

I'll get back to you!