The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 91 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

We got back from Crete on Sunday night and were told by my wife`s Mum that our daughter had had a party on Saturday night for the England match.Our daughter told me she "just had a few mates round Dad"
I`ve looked up the word "few" and it definitely doesn`t say that it means 12 ! The number 12 may well increase as the days go by methinks.

PMSL Club dude, as long as you still have the shell of the house left and it is structually safe you have got away lightly hehe,

Our was ya holiday our kid, Crete is amazing place ay it.

I've just come back from spending a few hours in Sunny Poole. Did a bit of shopping, tooka few phones down on the quay, and had a pint on the quayside.

Lovely.... A nice hot sunny day for it.

Sir Den dude you am safe keep doing these bloody 10 mile runs ay ya? I mean it sounds a bloody lot to me to keep doing it, make sure yo ay pushing it too much, been thinking this when you put up how long you run, yo be careful yo ay pushing yourself too far, (i have my worry head on today)

Hersosissos Pride.
It was sound Clive.
Friendly bunch the Greeks
I reckon it was 90% Dutch people,but they were all sound aswell and their English is near perfect.
Lots and lots of fur coat shops and buildings,which I was told were the Russian mafia`s money laundering scheme.I can`t see anyone buying a fur coat in Crete,at 35-45 degree heat.

I missed the "n" out Pride.It`s Hersonissos

Sirden,I`m taking your advice.I can`t find a Runners World anywhere near B`ham,so I`ll go to Sutton to the SportsDirect shop and see if I can get them to check which trainers i should have.

Clubpaver - 17/6/2014 15:27

Sirden,I`m taking your advice.I can`t find a Runners World anywhere near B`ham,so I`ll go to Sutton to the SportsDirect shop and see if I can get them to check which trainers i should have.

Afternoon Club hope you had a nice holiday.

Good stuff re the trainers , if you need any help let me know.

By the way I did a PB on Saturday :4:

There is a running shop in town mate it's up the same street as San Carlo it's really good, they video you on the running machine and then advise you on what trainers best.

davem - 17/6/2014 15:51

There is a running shop in town mate it's up the same street as San Carlo it's really good, they video you on the running machine and then advise you on what trainers best.

Yes it's called Up and Running I think. If you go there Club , don't buy anything it's pretty pricey . I will give you a few store online that will be ok.

Clubpaver - 17/6/2014 21:46

Hersosissos Pride.
It was sound Clive.
Friendly bunch the Greeks
I reckon it was 90% Dutch people,but they were all sound aswell and their English is near perfect.
Lots and lots of fur coat shops and buildings,which I was told were the Russian mafia`s money laundering scheme.I can`t see anyone buying a fur coat in Crete,at 35-45 degree heat.

I missed the "n" out Pride.It`s Hersonissos

I was there in Hersonissos about 15 years ago Club. Not in the actual resort down by the beach, but up in the hills above. They were all Hersonissos but I remember on little village was Piano Hersonissos.

They used to have a little road 'train' up there going amongst the three little 'villages' of Hersonissos.

Good times.... those were the days....

:18:

I also went to Hersonissos once, was mostly German at that point. I was young and what fun!

Went to the rep greeting thing the second morning and she warned

1) don't go skinny hipping in the sea (we already had)
2) don't drink the raki (we already had)
3) don't hire the motorbikes (we already had)

Ha!

Bet it has changed beyond belief now, I must have been 19 or 20 back then.

*weeps a little*

Good to see you back clubpaver, I would love to say how much we have all missed you but you know me, not one to lie.

Crete is a cracking place, the Greek people are the nicest i have ever met tbh, they am so freindly and can't do enough for you, i remember me and the Mrs ordered this meat dish one evening in Stalis down the road from hersonisos, and it was full of steaks kebabs pork chops you name it and we couldn't finish it there was just way too much we was bloated lol the owner came over and was offended a little we was leaving so much offered us a refund or more dishes lol we was saying ''no thank you it was lovely but there was way too much for us'' he didn't grasp what we was trying to say bless him lol

Did you visit the Minatour ruins Club dude over there or Stalis beach like i told you too?? I hope you bloddy well did ;)

ClivetheVillan - 17/6/2014 14:40

Sir Den dude you am safe keep doing these bloody 10 mile runs ay ya? I mean it sounds a bloody lot to me to keep doing it, make sure yo ay pushing it too much, been thinking this when you put up how long you run, yo be careful yo ay pushing yourself too far, (i have my worry head on today)

Thanks for the concern Clive. 10 miles done nice and easy pace didn't go mad.