The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 82 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Funny how we all speak of paying off people's mortgages. That's exactly what I would do. And, same as with JF I would look initially to help local small charities and groups, rather than high profile ones.
There would also be a mega Vital get together in the Holte (suite, not end or pub) and a smaller one in VMF (no riff raff)

I'd also give bursaries for people to train in various jobs, irrespective of age, so you could do something worthwhile and be able to live.
Elderly care is another thing, giving people some dignity in old age, set up a company not for profit , train people properly and pay them a decent wage, then they would look after people properly.
I'm actually a nice person.

Would be so much fun. Not pretending that the bits and bobs you would buy yourself wouldn't be nice as well, I'd have a place built exactly how I want etc, but there is a limit on materialistic things.

But spending years giving money away, even random stuff, would be ace. (Lady who fitted my glasses asked where I'd been due to my tan and just said she was a single parent and hadn't had a holiday for three years and she was really feeling it etc... how great would it be to just say ok, you've now got a holiday... different to someone knowing you are rich and playing on it!)

Well Fear should have just tapped her ass and said send the kids over to your mothers for a week and i will whisk you away for a week for a proper good time.

ok, so, I guess I can wait til Friday to win the Euro lottery, going to be very unhappy if I have to wait any longer than that though.

£109million would just about see me through to retirement.

Good moaning Sir Den dude and all, sorry you didn't win the Euro lotto Sir Den, anyway it would make you fat driving them lamborghini's and Aston Martins Yacht's etc so maybe it's for the best =>

It is karma, he was horrible to me last night and then didn't win the lotto.

Coincidence? I think not.

#justdeserts...

Old friend of mine just been in-touch and was walking out of Walmart in Las Vegas as the gunman walked in at the weekend. Shooting started as she got to her car. She's a bit shook up to say the least.

Wow Cheshire! Not watched the news for a few weeks to that incident has escaped me, but thank goodness for her timing.

On a different subject, I would SO like to have some energy back please ... :21: