The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 96 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

well mrs just rang and said whats chances of getting passport back within 9 weeks.... you can imagine the response so we just booked the interview asap. dont know how theve left things get so bad surely a manager somewhere could havestepped in and put a plan together earlier. feel so sorry for people who are going to miss their hols because of this.

It is a disgrace col, people work hard all year and look forward to their holidays. I know from experience the insurance can take ages and be a pain as well.

Surely to goodness they could just employ more staff temporarily to get through the backlog?

Bet their staff are stressed to high heaven as well with all the anger they must be facing!

This is the problem the workers will face the music from angry folk whilst the real plebs who am to blame for this will not have to face the music, it's just wrong.

Yup, shame more people can't remember this, you see it in supermarkets etc with people having a go at staff who aren't exactly highly paid execs!

Hey ho!

One of the neighbours a door down blasting music full blast bass is deafening glad they ain't next door to me ffs lol, honestly why do that it sounds like a proper reggae rasta concert lol but i have enjoyed the UB40 to be fair hehe

Went for a run this morning and had a chat with sirdennis,who`s advised me to get proper running shoes,then a bit later i went to a sports shop to get some proper trainers and they made me run again on a running machine so they could check for the sort of trainer i needed. I was already knackered,then the machine packed up and i had to do it again.......and again...
They carried me out on a stretcher after the 4th time :17:

Eye eye sir Den looks like wev'e got another sick note here, no excuses Club it's all good for ya remember, one day yoy will be lapping Sir Den ;)

So dad is still in hospital, has had an infection in his chest wound. Been on some intra-venous antibiotics to try and clear it up. If it doesn't clear up with them, he may need to go back to surgery to tighten the wires up and clean it up inside. He'll be in for at least another week, more i reckon.

Oh ffs

I thought I'd invented a robot. Turns out I just had a sleep.

Another wasted Saturday afternoon.

My thought's and best wishes am with ya randy lad, me uncle has just had a big sist removed from the side of his face and he had an infection took about a week to go so he'll be alright our kid infections am common thesedays ay they,

Clubpaver - 21/6/2014 16:36

Went for a run this morning and had a chat with sirdennis,who`s advised me to get proper running shoes,then a bit later i went to a sports shop to get some proper trainers and they made me run again on a running machine so they could check for the sort of trainer i needed. I was already knackered,then the machine packed up and i had to do it again.......and again...
They carried me out on a stretcher after the 4th time :17:

Just count it as a warm down :17:

Did you get sorted out though ?

Yeah thanks sirden.
I` went to the Decathlon place junction 9.They did the running test on me and i got a pair for £40.

Do us a favour :
Remind me not to drink too much on a friday night will ya . :17:

well one thing ive defo learnt today..... peterborough is a shit hole. to top it off what felt like tho whole journey is covered by average speed cameras. i will hopefully never be going back to that horrid place.

Been laid low with a bug or virus today. I don't suffer with Hay Fever, but my nose has been running like a tap, I've been sneezing my head off and I have a bit of a sore throat.

The fightback however, is on!

Pride dude it's a virus dude, me two baba's had it this week noses running like taps i have been sneezing me head off and Mrs, bloody bugs i'm sick of em me kids seem to get something every four weeks ffs

Afternoon Vital Villa warrior's, hope all is ye well, and your sniffely snivel has got better aswell Pride dude!

Just found 90 pound in my shorts. Whoop.

I mean, to be fair, they are Egyptian, so £9 value... but better than finding a hole innit!