The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 94 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

I need to buy one of those music thingys so i can listen to music while I`m running,then of course,I`ll need to learn how to upload and download,so I`ve got some music on it.
Looks like I might need to sweet talk the kids into a bit of music thingy education for the old man.

After hours toiling the earth, I have officially retired for the day elbows and hands aching, back locked, sweaty and grimy all over. Tonight it's football, beers, food and a well earned sleep and I might even 'bother' the other half if we win :-)

upthevilla - 19/6/2014 15:18

After hours toiling the earth, I have officially retired for the day elbows and hands aching, back locked, sweaty and grimy all over. Tonight it's football, beers, food and a well earned sleep and I might even 'bother' the other half if we win :-)

Dare we ask what you`ve been up to ?

Don't let them do what my kids thought was funny and put a load of that hippity hoppity stuff on.

I t took me a good while to delete it all.

Lol. Stephen Fry used that phrase once. It made me smile.

I also once tuned every possible channel on my Dads car radio into Radio One back in the day.

Wild child that I was.

Clubpaver - 19/6/2014 15:21

I've been digging over a large over grown garden. If you ask me the same question tomorrow I may just decline to answer :4: :12:

upthevilla - 19/6/2014 19:10

Clubpaver - 19/6/2014 15:21

I've been digging over a large over grown garden. If you ask me the same question tomorrow I may just decline to answer :4: :12:

7 years ago today my mate was murdered. What a waste..... that 7 years has flown by. Rest in Peace Oliver - never gets easier

Back from the ExCel. Feet hurt, back hurts after 3 days on my feet talking to prospective punters. Don't talk to me about a bit of gardening. Real men go to trade shows.