The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 84 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

I've just been told I'm getting a pay raise. Seeing as I haven't been at this company a year yet I'm pretty chuffed.

On Saturday , you can watch All Blacks v England . England v Sri Lanka , English golfers in the U.S.Open and finally England v Italy back to back.

I think the pubs are going to be busy !!

Learnt earlier a very good friend of mine, ex Army, passed away this morning. He suffered a massive angina attack. Only 50. I'm going to miss him like mad. RIP Welshman

Sorry for your loss Skeg, not sure what angina is presuming it is the heart, 50 is no age at all,

This is me 10x8 beauty the bottom half of the garden will be grassed next week and then the whole lot is complete woohoo, this garden was a tip when we moved in last year, bloody took some work

At what stage in this thread is it appropriate to me going back to stupid comments and talking crap by the way?

feel a bit constrained at moment!

:86:

So, for no good reason at all, I finish my gym session, put back on my t-shirt, look at the v neck and ... rip.

Why?

I baffle myself.

It's ok for you lot, you can switch off vital or put me on ignore. I have to live with this!

Trekker - 12/6/2014 18:56

Now I'm here.

Think I'll stay
Think I'll stay
Around
Around
Around
Around around around
Around around around.

You buggers can sing higher than I can, I tell you.

Good old Freddie.