The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 101 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Mrs Passport arrived yesterday....... not bad since we went Saturday... huge sigh of relief.

Has anyone been on a cruise here? its our first time - going on a med cruise - independence of the seas. just not sure about what currency to take... the ship is american (no conspiracy theories please) so they charge dollars on board but i heard its better to pay on board with your card at the end? also people are saying you have to tip the waiters every time you order drinks? is this true? if so how do you do that when you open an account? bit wierd. we have 8 stop offs - so how much in euros cash will i need?

The Fear - 25/6/2014 16:34

Cool... Actually, should be cool, forecast is looking like a wet weekend. Does that help ? Must be better than hot hot hot I guess?

Oh and 5d, thanks for asking! :17:

Blimey, that was cheap...... old money too!

:17:

Great news today got my tribunal date for disability pay Citizens Advice taking my case on as i passed the required criteria only took two years.Also my solicitor is pressing on with court procedings for my compensation claim which will be three years this October just want it all over now sick of my life being on hold.

Amazing how long it all takes isn't it? Obviously they hope that some will drop the cases or drop off this mortal coil whilst waiting.

I just had two flat iron steaks, mustard, pepper and piri piri. I ended up with a flannel on my head! :3:

5d pride, showing you age there mate!!!

Yeah was down the job centre the other week for a back to work interview of all things and i was telling my case worker i was thinking of dropping my case and she had said that's what they want me to do.Good to have someone on the opposite side sympathetic towards my case you don't feel like a scrounger.

Bloody disgusting gator mate how they treat good honest decent folk in this country, i am happy you am getting what you deserve now, i better not say much more cos it makes me blood boil hearing what some have to go through to get what they deserve and need in life,

Yeah cheers lads it's all wrong you work all your life and i was always on good money so i have paid an awful lot into the system and you have a serious accident which was no fault of my own which puts an end to my working days and you are just hung out to dry.If It was'nt for the fact I have got some great mates I really don't know how i would have survived this long it makes my blood boil too Clive i can assure you.

gator - 25/6/2014 22:23

Yeah cheers lads it's all wrong you work all your life and i was always on good money so i have paid an awful lot into the system and you have a serious accident which was no fault of my own which puts an end to my working days and you are just hung out to dry.If It was'nt for the fact I have got some great mates I really don't know how i would have survived this long it makes my blood boil too Clive i can assure you.

I would buy your mates a beer for helping you out so much dude, what a great bunch of mates you have and thank McGrath you have aswell, shouldn't be this way it's all bs how the toffee nose buggers run everything at the top extracting there huge salaries off us the taxpayers yet tell people like yourself you can't have help when needed but they am quick enough to take the taxes ay they. better shut me mouth up cos i have seen similar thing happen to me uncle who was bed ridden had severe MS and was on oxygen tank being assesed every month and they kept stopping his money :26: are well he is dead now bless him they have got what they wanted less money to pay out.

On my way home from work this morning I pulled up at the lights behind a police car by the Drake`s Drum.
There was a bus parked with what appeared to be no one on it,but it was rocking from side to side.
I thought,Aye,aye,what`s going on here then.I noticed the old bill twisting their necks to see what was happening.
I think they must have been as surprised as me to see a 20 stone bus driver doing press ups against one of the seats.

I think it`s a sign from above

:17: