The Labour Party | Vital Football

The Labour Party

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
very sad seeing all this today.

I have doubts that Corbyn is forceful enough to energise the country to unite against the Tories if the general election is announced...but this coup is shameful. I hope theres another leadership contest and he wins again.

The people vs the politicians mk2

Sniffer Dog - 27/6/2016 15:10

With pleasure, don't want to be associated with the peasants.

Ah a perfect stereotype of the other side. Thank you for making my case for me. Hope you sleep well at night and you or your family never need any help from us peasants. Your children must be very proud of that attitude towards others.

We are all very proud, proud English patriots. Nothing more nothing less, but you of course will call us racists because you are very stereotyped and very boring predictable too.

I think you might misunderstand the nature of the Peasants Revolt.
Aren't the labour MP's who are resigning on the side of the establishment rather than on the side of the peasants?

Marco Polo - 27/6/2016 14:31

very sad seeing all this today.

I have doubts that Corbyn is forceful enough to energise the country to unite against the Tories if the general election is announced...but this coup is shameful.
We use our local one and find it very handy for groceries and drink etc.Although we do a big shop once a month elsewhere I believe to describe it as shameful is harsh.

Sniffer Dog - 27/6/2016 15:49

We are all very proud, proud English patriots. Nothing more nothing less, but you of course will call us racists because you are very stereotyped and very boring predictable too.

You do realise there is a very big difference between patriotism and nationalism right?

Just saying...

Sniffer Dog - 27/6/2016 15:49

So proud of your country that you decide not to live there :19:

come home sniffer dog. theres some lovely northern seaside towns just like greece that'll welcome you with open arms.