The Kortney Hause Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Kortney Hause Thread

Best match he’s had and up there for MotM for me today. Lacked the quality in end product but put in a shift for sure running up and down that left side. Couldn’t question his commitment today

This lad is beginning to impress me.
He does seem to be more natural at centre-back but, was looking more and more comfortable at left-back.
A useful thing to be solid in two positions.
I wonder what price Wolves will put on him come the summer.

This lad is beginning to impress me.
He does seem to be more natural at centre-back but, was looking more and more comfortable at left-back.
A useful thing to be solid in two positions.
I wonder what price Wolves will put on him come the summer.

I think they wanted 5m in January but we were going for 2.5m so probably somewhere between those 2 figures. If we've an option to buy, which reports when we brought him in suggested we had, would we not have already sorted a fee out?

Yup, matching offer isn't a buy clause, Bournemouth have just basically said as long as we match any bid they will 100% accept it and it then becomes Mings' choice and goes on the table. As opposed to, they have the freedom to decline a matching/better offer because down the line they prefer the idea of him going elsewhere.

Optional Buy clause is set fee (presumably you can have different fees based on appearances/final position/promotion/relegation etc) but the fee is still contractually set.

Then obligated buy clauses that kick in on a certain date/certain appearance level are obviously already at a set fee.