The Kortney Hause Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The Kortney Hause Thread

Hause give us that little bit extra in the air at the back and in the attack that Mings height should give us but doesn't. He looks a bit clumsy at times but I'll let someone else tell him that ,he's too much of a beast and I'm not that brave
I also like Mings on the left as well (takes him further from the critical zone). We all know how good Konsa is at RB, so it works.

I also like Mings on the left as well (takes him further from the critical zone). We all know how good Konsa is at RB, so it works.
yes we could always leave out Targett ad play Mings as left wing-back that would get him right out of the way of the central zone. We could teach him long throws :yes:

This may be and probably is wishful thinking but, when Hause has played haven't we kept more clean sheets percentage wise?

Hause deserves a run in the first team after his goal and decent performance last time out. I still see him as being more of a squad player though, especially if we revert back to back 4 instead of a 5. I’d echo some of the comments whether Tuanzebe is better than Hause, I don’t really know the answer who is better but IMO Axel was a sideways signing especially as it’s only a loan.

The arrival of Axel Tuanzebe on another loan spell from Manchester United was broadly welcomed by most Aston Villa fans given his previous performances for us and the role he helped play in returning us to the Premier League, but there was also broad agreement that he in no way should limit the opportunities of Kortney Hause who has impressed plenty with his more 'old school' approach to playing centre half.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...-future-if-game-time-doesnt-improve-at-villa/

What a complete non-story. Footballer crashes his car into a gate in an accident, there's no suggestion or evidence that he was speeding (other than what 'a source' said) or that he was under the influence of drink or drugs, and he didn't flee the scene and waited for police to come....

I expect there would be less outrage if the headline wasn't 'Footballer crashes Lamborghini into gate' and instead it was 'Footballer crashes Ford Fiesta into gate'.

What a complete non-story. Footballer crashes his car into a gate in an accident, there's no suggestion or evidence that he was speeding (other than what 'a source' said) or that he was under the influence of drink or drugs, and he didn't flee the scene and waited for police to come....

I expect there would be less outrage if the headline wasn't 'Footballer crashes Lamborghini into gate' and instead it was 'Footballer crashes Ford Fiesta into gate'.
That said if it is by a school it's probably a20,or 30mph speed limit.
Pretty shit driving not to be able to control the car better than that.

Those things are pigs to drive slowly, I nearly totalled mine when.......never mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All joking aside, next April Cornwall Council are introducing 20 mph limits in all villages and small towns as a blanket limit.
I personally think they are just anti car, having got into bed with some campaigning anti car, left wing mob.
When challenged they couldn't come up with any accident figures that had increased, to justify the introduction, preferring instead to qoute figures re accidents in other parts of the country.
We then of course had the green argument, which didn't seem to stack up re emissions at the lower speed.

All joking aside, next April Cornwall Council are introducing 20 mph limits in all villages and small towns as a blanket limit.
I personally think they are just anti car, having got into bed with some campaigning anti car, left wing mob.
When challenged they couldn't come up with any accident figures that had increased, to justify the introduction, preferring instead to qoute figures re accidents in other parts of the country.
We then of course had the green argument, which didn't seem to stack up re emissions at the lower speed.

You wait until they introduce a congestion charge for tourists, then moan the trade has disappeared, these councils need voting out

It is only a rebadged VW after all