The Kortney Hause Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Kortney Hause Thread

After playing consecutive games in four days and keeping Lukaku quiet and then giving Ronaldo no respect, Kortney Hause will be the unluckiest player in all four divisions if he doesn't play against Tottenham. I know for some reason some fans don't rate KH but, he's never really let the team down when he's played.
Given the choice of keeping Tuanzebe, who I really like or, giving KH a new contract, without a second's hesitation my vote says give KH a new improved contract. And keep him in the team until he's injured or has a piss poor game.

After playing consecutive games in four days and keeping Lukaku quiet and then giving Ronaldo no respect, Kortney Hause will be the unluckiest player in all four divisions if he doesn't play against Tottenham. I know for some reason some fans don't rate KH but, he's never really let the team down when he's played.
Given the choice of keeping Tuanzebe, who I really like or, giving KH a new contract, without a second's hesitation my vote says give KH a new improved contract. And keep him in the team until he's injured or has a piss poor game.
And the Dingles fans still don't rate him and think that they robbed us with the fee paid 🤣😂

He's not the most elegant looking player on the ball ala Konsa, but he is an absolute beast in the air,in both areas, and puts his boot in when it matters. A bit of a throwback to old fashioned centre halves. That's not downplaying his football ability but he does give us something different. Deserves to stay in for the spuds game and not be dropped like he was for Mings last season. Plus he's all ours...not on loan.

Maguire, Ronaldo, Pogba, Varane, Cavani etc give ManU a lot of height so KH was an essential selection. He & Emi give that penalty area dominance we used to lack. I used to dread opposition corners and free kicks pre Emi. I read somewhere, probably on here, that he had the best headers won stats in Europe last year.

Better than Tuanzebe IMO

The irony that Tuanzebe was not allowed to play against his parent club and Hause was starting for that reason.

I dont think player out on loan should be forced to miss games against their parent club.

Delighted to say he’s massively proving me wrong, I had almost completely written him off a few years ago as I thought he had a lot to improve on mainly with the ball at his feet but he’s stepped up and progressed unbelievably well. Seems a very likeable bloke too.

Well done to him for putting the work in, seems like he’s enjoying life at the moment.

Last edited:
Hause is a different player to Tuanzebe. I wouldn't call one better than the other as they are both good. The critical piece of information, as alluded to by others, is that Kortney is ours and until Axel commits his future to us, there is only one player who should be in the starting line up.

I think it would send a strong message to Axel to give his future some serious thought if he is left on the bench. For me he'd have to be Virgil van Dyke class to oust incumbent Villa players - and I like the guy. He's just not in a different class to our other centre-backs.

Last edited:
Hause give us that little bit extra in the air at the back and in the attack that Mings height should give us but doesn't. He looks a bit clumsy at times but I'll let someone else tell him that ,he's too much of a beast and I'm not that brave