The Kortney Hause Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Kortney Hause Thread

Massively proving me wrong. I didnt think he would be up to Premier league standard.

But coming into a winning team makes all the difference .

From what I saw of him in the cup games I really didn't think he was good enough for Premiership level, surprised me but he has massively improved his game.
4 games now and hasn't done much wrong.

Massively proving me wrong. I didnt think he would be up to Premier league standard.

I’m with you, I really doubted his ability to be anything more than a backup defender if I’m honest.

We knew he was strong in the air and could probably slot in as a traditional left back if required, but I had concerns about how we would cope against a team of good attacking players with less time on the ball and having to make quick decisions. But against Chelsea he looked like a much improved player particularly on the floor, where he looked calm and composed.

Good on him, it’s easy for posters like me to pull out the points of a players game that need improving on a forum, but genuinely for me it’s great to see a player prove that they can step up and improve, whether that’s technically or just confidence, it doesn’t matter it’s what we all love to see.

Looks solid as a rock. And in the air he is incredible. Looks like he has heart of a lion too. Not scared to get hurt. Just plows his forehead into anything. Loving it.

Me Wolves cousin said at the time he's a good player just not ready for the prem but they should kept him in the squad.

Is he injured or is it a covid absence ?
As 'best in Europe' in the air he would be useful in some games

Perhaps 3 at the back in place of Barkley or Traore

Must be quite a serious injury then maybe a small break or ligaments to be out this long. Shame as we could do with a bit of help back there. Maybe it's time to try Engels again who may look a better player in a stronger side

I hear he is suffering from sympathy pains having lost his mate Conor.

The loss of Conor cuts deeper than anyone will know.

I love Hause, but looks like his heart isn’t in it either.

Probably happy to pick up that pay check without really challenging.

Perhaps footballers are just thick as fuck and don’t realise how they come across.

Maybe I’m being overly sensitive with Jack leaving.

Attachments

• C6C81B9D-0F4F-4433-8315-EB66D2D993C7.jpeg
    C6C81B9D-0F4F-4433-8315-EB66D2D993C7.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 37
I love Hause, but looks like his heart isn’t in it either.

Probably happy to pick up that pay check without really challenging.

Perhaps footballers are just thick as fuck and don’t realise how they come across.

Maybe I’m being overly sensitive with Jack leaving.

Think you're overthinking that mate to be fair. All the lads had a close bond and he's just being objective with the fact he knows Jack was a Villa fan :shrug: