The Kind of Story We Need Right Now! | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Kind of Story We Need Right Now!

Yes, because I'm so well known these days for having a good memory.

I can't recall what I had for lunch and that was just 10 mins ago!

LOL

I did share something though, you are ... oh I can't be about to say this can I?.... right.
I sent some out last month and after talking to Mr Fear copied the vital villa Twitter thing in , a few other people sent stuff too , cost 20 quid to send a parcel with 7 tops in .

Wish I had some tops to donate, brilliant effort gents
With your mighty influence with the club, I'm sure they could muster a few shirts to match our own. The third kit isn't selling that we'll 🤣. On second thoughts I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it might scar them for life.

Ha,, yes, I did it before Merd, when it was the end of the ... forgotten, think I said earlier in the thread, the one before UA. And they did, on the quiet, donate a fair few to a guy who was going to the Indian street kids to give them shirts.

But now we are run by a 3rd party, Fanastics, so not as easy to try to use contacts to put a bit of pressure I'm afraid.

Ha,, yes, I did it before Merd, when it was the end of the ... forgotten, think I said earlier in the thread, the one before UA. And they did, on the quiet, donate a fair few to a guy who was going to the Indian street kids to give them shirts.

But now we are run by a 3rd party, Fanastics, so not as easy to try to use contacts to put a bit of pressure I'm afraid.
We can no longer say " the city is ours" we now have to include a country in that statement. Jeez this must be hurting across the A38M.

Wish I had some tops to donate, brilliant effort gents

The ones I posted weren’t of much value, would’ve gone to a charity shop had I not thought of sending them to Ghana, I know they’ll fully appreciate them at least. My other Villa shirts hold too much value to give away 😂

What happened to the money on the funding page....and was that really Mings and Jack who contributed a grand each?

Wouldn't surprise me at all for Mings to make a contribution - he has form with his philanthropic endeavours.

What happened to the money on the funding page....and was that really Mings and Jack who contributed a grand each?

Donations have closed now, Villa Foundation are involved and are helping with the next steps to make sure the money is put to good use. Nearly £4000 raised 👏🏼

Wouldn't surprise me at all for Mings to make a contribution - he has form with his philanthropic endeavours.

He did I believe, and jack. I don’t buy shirts very often anymore, so donated instead.

I hope some of the fund is used to allow people to simply watch a game at the pub for free, perhaps those that can’t afford it.