The Kind of Story We Need Right Now! | Vital Football

The Kind of Story We Need Right Now!

Wouldnt it be nice if the club saw this and maybe sent a load of kit out to them? Maybe they do already. Anyone with contacts at the club?

I saw this on Facebook as a mate of mine shared it who knows the person behind the video, brilliant. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Man U, Liverpool etc. But nice to see them getting behind us. Forget sending them kit, get a fund going to get them over here for a game, something they’ll never forget.

Last edited:
I saw this on Facebook as a mate of mine shared it who knows the person behind the video, great video. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Man U, Liverpool etc. But nice to see them getting behind us. Forget sending them kit, get a fund going to get them over here for a game, something they’ll never forget.

The only problem with that is how many would actually show up for the plane ride home.

And about the video, saw it on Twitter a few days ago, thought it was brilliant.

I think it would be great for the club to bring them over for a game, not sure how many there is but certainly a few anyway would be realistic.

I wonder did their interest start with Jordan Ayew is there any other link?

Give them a half ST for the rest of the season and let’s see how happy they are in May.

Only messing, great to see - it obviously means so much to them! When I’ve travelled to Africa or Asia most people support United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea - we never get a mention, and some won’t even know who we are. To see an area where everyone is C&B is amazing.

I haven’t watched the whole video but around 3 mins 30 seconds the guy mentions they have to pay to watch a game in the bar - those who want to could chip in and do a Vital collection to pay for them all to watch a game? Can’t be too much surely.

They have been sent a load of kit by a few Villa fans. Also there is a fund going to get some of them over here. I think its for 5k. Jack and Mings have donated 1k each. I will post a link if i can find it. A great story.

I was thinking about the kits, I used to donate my old kits back to the club who sent them to Africa and wondered if this story had any correlation (appreciate Africa is a big place!)

But I want them back because they were late 80’s/early 90’s and now worth a fortune :grinning: now my drawer is filled with Hummel kits I wouldn’t want to give away out of sheer embarrassment at the quality of sponsors peeling off.

Give them a half ST for the rest of the season and let’s see how happy they are in May.

Only messing, great to see - it obviously means so much to them! When I’ve travelled to Africa or Asia most people support United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea - we never get a mention, and some won’t even know who we are. To see an area where everyone is C&B is amazing.

I haven’t watched the whole video but around 3 mins 30 seconds the guy mentions they have to pay to watch a game in the bar - those who want to could chip in and do a Vital collection to pay for them all to watch a game? Can’t be too much surely.

Seasons tickets are sold out this season remember but should be plenty available again next season.