The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Nice to see him back for a bit today.

A few around me were slating him and call him lazy for not chasing down the defence all the time.

But I thought he did well - made a nuisance of himself, won and held up plenty of balls and should probably have scored when he went through one-on-one. He brings a different element to the attack.

Well done Keinan :clap:

Personally, i thought he was far better than Tammy today , am I allowed to say that

He looked unplayable, a bit like that game against Norwich last season where he was immense.

Easy to forget we have him sometimes, but he could be a real player.

I so want this kid to do well - he reminds me of Keith Leonard. Big, strong, not very fast but can hold up the ball and lay it off well. Just needs some game time and a few goals.

Me too. I love seeing the kids come through from the youth teams. He's a proper handful. He just needs to stick it in the onion bag a bit more regularly.

Previously, we only ever player the kids when we were up shit creek and then dismissed them when they didn't run the game by themselves. Now that the team is firing on all cylinders, we should be giving the young lads game time towards the end of matches which are sewn up.

Got to admit I've never rated the kid, but I thought he looked a completely different player when he came on Saturday. Great performance. Looked like he belonged at this level.