The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Yeah, but it's all rumours isn't it. Until I see a quote of Davis, his agent or the club, I'm not saying anything about the 'situation'. Besides, he's on contract until 2019 so let's see what happens between now and the end of the season.

No problem. These days all contracts "stall". Our other players of his age have had contract discussions which have taken time to nail down.

villasince67 - 4/11/2017 11:45
And Bruce bigs up Agbonlahor more than he does Davis. :26: :94:

We think he has got a big future in the game

He led the line well but can improve.

He's shown remarkable progress considering where he came from.

Bruce commenting on Davis after Preston

Let's not let this get in the way of turning a thread into a dig at Bruce though.

:26:

I did read something on one of those dodgy facebook rumour pages about this. I was annoyed when I read it although I’m axtually surprised he is on so little reading the above if that’s true. I thought our good youth team players might be on around £2k per week not a first teamer.

Perhaps a win-win is a decent salary with a promotion multiplier. Just hope he gets some good advice, whilst Huddersfield are ahead of us currently In terms of club size and expecatation its a downward move.

Hope he’s patient works hard for us and one day he might get that real big move

Melon Donkey - 4/11/2017 14:21

villasince67 - 4/11/2017 11:45
And Bruce bigs up Agbonlahor more than he does Davis. :26: :94:

We think he has got a big future in the game

He led the line well but can improve.

He's shown remarkable progress considering where he came from.

Bruce commenting on Davis after Preston

Let's not let this get in the way of turning a thread into a dig at Bruce though.

:26:

A typical response I must say - absolutely typical

Yes , time for Grealish and O'Hare to step up as well now.

Davis will be up and down like most young players and it is a big burden for him at the moment.

He seems like a sensible lad. Now, all he has to do is start scoring on a consistent basis, become the new Benteke, play for England and win the Premier League for Villa while remaining at the club for his entire career.

sirdennis - 17/11/2017 09:56

Yes , time for Grealish and O'Hare to step up as well now.

Davis will be up and down like most young players and it is a big burden for him at the moment.

You know what tho I saw more from him yesterday taking people on and I don't think this will overawe him at all.

Its early talk but we do really need to think about building around him.

Hi guys... not been on the forums for a long time. Came in to see if any news on Davis. He was subbed apparently holding his groin on Saturday however since there’s been zero mention. Anyone heard anything?

Where did you see that silhill ? He took a kick in the Crown jewels Saturday but that wasn't the reason he came off as he was coming off anyway.

Strange , nothing in the Birmingham Mail today . I wonder if WM have put 2 + 2 together and got 5 about the kick in the gonads he got before he came off.

Nice to see Keinan Davis scored the winner for England against Poland today.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/888544757055705089/Pw-zsWJp_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]Rushian H-Murphy[/B]‏Verified account @[B]Rushcmpt[/B]

Following @Rushcmpt

1-0 win against Poland! Big KD @KeinanD100 with the winner!
26a1.png