The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

I guess once Wesley is back if he goes down the pecking order i.e. Not on the bench then yes.
Yeah he needs to stay for half a season until Wesley gains match fitness and then either go out on loan or stay as second choice if he has proved himself by January and send Wesley out on loan.

I think he's better than Wesley and Samatta at the moment anyway, but he needs game time.
But he needs game time at Premier Level, no point loads of games in the bowels of the championship as he will get injured again and it's deja vous

But he needs game time at Premier Level, no point loads of games in the bowels of the championship as he will get injured again and it's deja vous
Yes your right, but as you said, when Wesley is back, they wont give him that chance. But saying that, i think Smith likes him, so who knows. i hope he's in his plans. because he makes a difference, even given 10mins off the bench.

Good, if it works out all is good, if it doesn't he has a sell on value.

He looked ok when he came on v Sheff Utd, still think if we were serious, we'd have strikers who can score and loan him out. At the moment, we cannot loan him out and I hope he is the one (as well as Ollie) that starts scoring.

Two different types by what I seen of Ollie last night. Davis works for the team more, whereas Ollie spends more time in the box.

Davis is 22 yrs old, Ollie is 24 yrs old - Davis looks more composed on the ball, can hold it up better etc...Maybe Ollie is more clinical and can find more space - I guess time will tell. Next game is huge for him, as it's another team that will be spending time in the lower half of the table - and games in which you will expect him to have a better chance against.

Not sure - but I would like to see Davis with Traore in the same team. Hopefully they both play on Thurs night.