'The Journey' at The Collection | Vital Football

'The Journey' at The Collection

There is a 10 mins. video of this event with Mr. Hortin on BBC Radio Lincs Facebook site which he did yesterday. Looks very good.

Where is this Collection place? Can't say I've ever heard of it.
Probably mutual they may not have heard of you! Does the Usher Gallery ring a bell? In which case the modern 'museum' building a few hundred yards away on Danes terrace should be easy for you to find. Together these cultural icons form the collection. I'll get my coat.

Probably mutual they may not have heard of you! Does the Usher Gallery ring a bell? In which case the modern 'museum' building a few hundred yards away on Danes terrace should be easy for you to find. Together these cultural icons form the collection. I'll get my coat.
Ah yeah, think I know roughly where it is then. Can't imagine it's too hard to find!

Had our 35 year school reunion there a few years ago, nice little place, didn't feel too cramped even though there were around 70-80 of us there. Contributed I think to an absolutely cracking night, as a bigger place or smaller place wouldn't have been any good.

Went today and one question, why isn't Lincolns name engraved on the trophy? I had a really good look, and the last name is that of Coventry City. Surely it should be on by now.

Went today and one question, why isn't Lincolns name engraved on the trophy? I had a really good look, and the last name is that of Coventry City. Surely it should be on by now.
I mean I’ve heard they don’t do it at the end of the game in case of late goals anymore but I reckon they’re safe now!

Thought the photos were great, brought back some very happy memories, and Michael Horton’s commentary pieces were classic. Just a pity the commentaries couldn’t have been tied in with some visuals...

That's worth taking up with the club! Its not like weve got many trophies!

Yes, doesn't seem like it's really ours at the moment. I'll give the club and ring ..or maybe radio lincolnshire

Went today and the trophy is on loan for 1 day to a charity event!

Thoughts the photos were great however agree some sound (commentary, crowd singing etc) would have enhanced the experience

Yeah likewise but luckily it came back and we called in again at the end of the day.
Thought they could have had more memorabilia like shirts or balls and lots of people must have tickets and programmes from the cup run, I know I have