The Jordans | Vital Football

The Jordans

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
Just been heavily reported on twitter that we are looking to re-sign Jordan Graham. Two of the “rumour sites” EFL Hub and EFL TransferTalk have both reported it.

Maybe we will end up with both Jordan’s back here. Graham and Roberts? That’d be pretty decent wouldn’t it?

Last edited:
In Scotland`s (Edinburgh) Daily Record this morning:

Jordan Roberts eyed by Hearts but Robbie Neilson faces battle to land former Caley winger

"Hearts are looking to bring him to the Scottish Championship this summer but will face competition from Football League sides Gillingham, Scunthorpe United, Salford City and Doncaster Rovers for his signature.

Roberts, who is 26 years old, is a free agent and is weighing up his next move.

He spent the second-half of the past campaign on loan at Gillingham and Steve Evans’ side now want to sign him on a permanent basis. However, bringing him in could prove a tall order for the Gills based on the interest in him."

SE will do well to get Jordan to Priestfield

In Scotland`s (Edinburgh) Daily Record this morning:

Jordan Roberts eyed by Hearts but Robbie Neilson faces battle to land former Caley winger

"Hearts are looking to bring him to the Scottish Championship this summer but will face competition from Football League sides Gillingham, Scunthorpe United, Salford City and Doncaster Rovers for his signature.
."

SE will do well to get Jordan to Priestfield

Yeah, doesn’t sound too hopeful if a few teams are interested. There’s no way we’ll be getting into a bidding war I’d imagine.

Signed for Hearts.

Not that fussed either way. Preferred the other Jordan (the wolves one)

I liked what I saw of both of them, but wouldn't say I was that fussed about either of them. If we could get them, they'd be good additions, but envisage there is as good if not better out there.