The Jolley revolution | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Jolley revolution

The clue is in the title. If you don't like it don't read it. It will make you a lot less grumpy. However results do mask performances and we do have lot of work to do before next week. If Northampton could finish we could have been hammered as well. I for one am Jolly this evening.
I’m not grumpy, my point just was in a lot of threads we seem to be becoming a bit obsessed them.

5,879 watched that game. So 5,876 fishes go home humiliated.

Didn't scotimp get lambasted and ridiculed for daring to question the jolley revolution and predict a season of struggle for the for the cods , let's not forget the smart money is on the cods ?????

I wonder if the Jolley revolution will get back on track this weekend? Lack of signings has not gone down well with some Cods. Think the fact that he has not brought in more of the same dross is a good thing for them.

I am hoping they become an irrelevance to those that are obsessed with them on here next season because we will be at least one division above them or two if they get relegated :wahey:

Last edited:
Well i have had a read of the ye new fishy today and it remains comic gold for anybody thats got a spare 10minutes.
They wonder how we can attract the likes of Shackell? Well if they had brains we have record season tkt sales,we took part in a cup competition ,treated it seriously,won it and raised alot of money ! Oh and we have sold some players raising more money to spend !they now think we are bank rolled????
Ps we have a fan zone ,welcoming all and raising more money,they have nothing,simples really????

Not been on The Fishy but would hazard a guess they have gone from rating their team as the biggest disgraces to pull on the cod shirt ever to nailed on for promotion in the space of a week with not much in between. Personally I'm half pleased they won today as it will set the Derby up for a potential fire cracker.

Next weekend is going to be tough, there’s no doubt about it. The Cods will want to rectify their opening day battering at BP and their victory yesterday will give them something to build on.

It will be really interesting to see whether DC goes with the 4-2-3-1 or 5-3-2, will it be the case that we set up with 5 at the back away from home?

Not been on The Fishy but would hazard a guess they have gone from rating their team as the biggest disgraces to pull on the cod shirt ever to nailed on for promotion in the space of a week with not much in between. Personally I'm half pleased they won today as it will set the Derby up for a potential fire cracker.
Yep they have gone from doom and gloom of last weekend and even lower infighting on thursday with no players wanting to go to blunders/ cheapside back to playoff contenders?????
Bring it on ! Hopefully DC will be more positive this game than last at blunders.

They did well with 10 men, don’t get me wrong I think Macc are one of the prime sides to go back down. But you can only beat what’s in front of you.

If we can beat the Cods and Bury it’s been a phenomenal start. Should be a good atmosphere, Grimsby averaged 4800 last season how many ‘plastics’ will turn up for this one?!

Anway let the banter begin! Plastics,selling our allocation,6 fingers,interbreeding etc etc.They have 2 threads on us already there pesky little neighbours!????